1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

I'm back

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Max Hamilton
    Cheerful

Max Hamilton Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Hello,

For those who don't know me, my name is Max Hamilton and I am a Meta-witch. What is a Meta-witch? it is a hybrid of a meta-human and a witch. A witch is a person inborn with a strong connection to Magick and normal has a power and a meta-human is a human born with meta-physical abilities.

If you know me from the past and have an issue with me, please message me and we can go from there. Please don't be nice to my face and then talk about me behind my back.

If you have an issue with my powers, please ask me questions rather than just assume and then call me a fake

Well that's me, if you have any questions please ask me

Suskeyhose
    Snobbish

Suskeyhose Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Sounds like a regular born-on to me, but that may just be my archaic terminology. Anyway, welcome back!

Max Hamilton
    Cheerful

Max Hamilton Senior Citizen
    Official Member

born-on? sorry I have never heard of that terminology before

Suskeyhose
    Snobbish

Suskeyhose Senior Citizen
    Official Member

As i said, archaic terminology. It means someone with natural ability with psionics/magick.