1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Introduction: Bjorne Domiel

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Bjorne Domiel

Bjorne Domiel Bjorne the Traveler

Greetings everyone,

You may refer to me as Bjorne. Nice to meet you finally. This is an exciting time for us. I have decades worth of experience with guiding individuals on the path to discover their own Orlog. I have done this in person, online and in live seminars. My skillset, and the purpose of my arrival, is to gather the right individuals, influence and various hidden talents here into a fully functioning collective within. I have worked and continue do so with Baal personally. I come to you with a promise, those of you who choose to follow the path I provide, will encounter many difficulties. You will push your limits beyond what you have and in ways you won't expect, but If you can overcome these difficulties and complete the path, your ascent to the Order of the Wolf is assured. You will become something to be feared and revered. I will join your kindred spirits and from you to create an unstoppable weapon wielded against those who oppose our empowerment. I anticipate working with you when your heart feels the call.

The skills and abilities that I have trained and become proficient in are: Energy Manipulation, Energy Constructs, Empathy, Empathic Manipulation, some types of Clairvoyance, Astral Projecion, Biolocation, Etheric Projetion, Awakenings, Unbindings, Rune Casting, Warding, and the Path of the Wolf; which is a training program that coincide with Psionic.

My hobbies: Reading, fitness coach, carpentry, outdoors, and smoking the herb. PPP.

If you have any questions then go ahead and ask.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Welcome @Bjorne Domiel, heard some things about you from Baal as he told us ya were joining the site on the Discord, but anyways, welcome!

Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

Welcome to the Nation Brother.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Bjorne Domiel

Thanks I'm excited to be here brother. To others I hope to get to know many of you on a personal level.

tanapanian
    Lurking

tanapanian Citizen

The energy in that intro was very pronounced. Nice to meet you. =^.^x=

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome, it's good to have you here.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Can I ask? What actually does your profile picture means?
    Also, welcome here. :)

Gluxdator
    Fine

Gluxdator Graphic Administrator
    Official Member

Welcome to the site bro. Can't wait to read your posts. It's an honor.

Administrator and Bjorne Domiel like this.
    Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Interesting, welcome.

Ofeir
    Spaced

Ofeir Citizen

Welcome!

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

In first place, welcome to the site.In second, what is this 'Order of the Wolf'?

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome to the Nation!

Bjorne Domiel

The Order of the Wolf is a collective of those who have gone through a similar spiritual path. In doing so have achieved a certain level of awareness and power over the body mind spirit connection. The Path of the Wolf is about strengthening this connection to bring out ones true and most effective energy to their aid. The Order of the Wolf is for those who have traveled the Path of the Wolf and have been recognized for doing so. The Order is of a pack mind and focuses our combined strengths on isolated problems. Sorry for the really late reply. Life comes at you fast somedays. I don't record my sessions at least not for public use because of the raw and exposed nature of one's spirit when walking the path. It is something I believe that is for the individual or group present and the only reason I see it is because I am the one administering it. If, Perses Keraunos, are curious about what I'm talking about and want to know more I can work with you and give you an example. I want to show appreciation for how direct you are and your interest in the truth rather then words.

Bjorne Domiel

Lol no not really was simply something to use and I really like this monument

Chocolate likes this.
    Bjorne Domiel

I will be changing it once I get a more fitting profile pic

Chocolate likes this.