1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Introduction: Michaele

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Michaele

Michaele New Citizen

Hello Psionnation!!!

First and foremost thank you for your generosity.

Nicknames, aliases, online name..
    I have to say that there are a lot of places where I am known as Geszelda, like VCMB, and ye old psivamp·org before its various turnovers. I can also be found on YouTube. However that is why some people do call me simply "G" either way Michaele will do just fine.

Tell us about your self..
    Psi/Sang, for me that was a two-part Awakening that started around maybe 12 and ended around 18. I was very sensitive about the topic of vampirism and psi ability when I was younger. I had a lot of self-hate even for having a familial metaphysical background.

I was exposed to the VC in 2005 going to college in Seattle. I stayed as an incognito member for many years until 2014, where I've become more public since then. I still reside in WA and even though I am 30, I am strangely still remarkably shy when I don't know people. Not that the VC doesn't give you reason to.

What Psionic ability or skill are you good at and/or learning?
    There are skills in my youth that have come naturally to me often times in an uncontrollable way. Where I just found myself doing things. Dream walking, astral projection, remote viewing, biological locationing, basic energy manipulation and shielding. Were all things I was pretty conscious of simply because I either knew it by family background or because I had done it at random.

I begin to help people at an early age and there were times I could not leave my home to do so, or I required a level of examination that was intense and very defined in order to protect myself, and make good choices.

There are times due to having natural abilities I have found people at a disadvantage and have thrown myself under the bus simply because I knew I would handle it better. I'm really interested in learning some self healing methods.

Could really be more functional and raise my quality of life if I knew how to take care of injuries old and new on a energetic level.

Taking care of myself in nearly all aspects, is something I have had to learn to do on my own. I work without a safety net.

As far as career goes I am a professionally licensed Master Esthetician, Permanent Cosmetics Technician, and a Manicurist.

If you have a problem with your skin come talk to me about it.

Aside from my work I enjoy creating.
    Painting in really any form I've even been known to do body paint, sculpting, silversmithing. I love to read, and ART in general^^

I ran across this place in 2014 but I didn't look into it very deeply. I was working with an international group on FB at the time that strongly required my attention that year.

I was urged by Tana to join after she spoke about the lovely atmosphere. I am also familiar with VoidalDragon. There may be others but I'm unsure.

Thank you for your kindness and your acceptance

Amalone, Aliter and Demoplayer like this.
    Demoplayer
    Inspired

Demoplayer Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome to PN Michaele!! :)

Michaele likes this.
    Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Loved your intro :3 Welcome to the Nation. Could you tell me more about your tracking?

Michaele likes this.
    Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Yey, welcome to PN!

Michaele likes this.
    Michaele

Michaele New Citizen

Sure!
    What would you like to know about it? Sometimes it takes some type of energetic link. I may have to talk to a person for a while. A good example would be a very long conversation on phone or maybe I've had one or two conversations with them over the net. It did used to be something that would happen at random if I talk to someone for too long on the phone. Usually it's just getting close to someone mentally, if you know what I mean. However now there are people I have considered donors that haven't even lived in my country. Usually it's not hard to wander around someone's habitat, and describe things. Especially the longer I connect and the longer I talk to them, the longer I walk around the more I observe the more I can make out.

Sometimes it's like walking in off the street, sometimes it's like falling into a building like a meteor. There are times I've gotten caught in walls and ceilings which is very confusing it's like there really isn't any gravity.

Sometimes places are walled off as if perhaps I'm not welcome. Sometimes private spaces like someone's personal room, simply keeping the door shut can make it hard for me to get in. If I wanted to get in I could definitely push it but I'm VERY respectful of people's spaces especially if I'm not invited.

It's usually just a matter of time building up a link, how easy it is to enter a vicinity, and how much energy I can afford to spend.

Ive even done a couple of cleansings like that for people's homes when they've had some issues. Sometimes I've gotten up close and personal with people and they have commented that I am cold.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Welcome to the nation! Long and nice intro :)

Michaele likes this.
    Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

If you have some experience with energy manipulation and are interested in self healing, I would look into qi gong microcosmic orbit/self winding wheel of the law. It is said to cultivate chi and help open clogged/tense energy channels..... It feels orgasmic to the body and eases the mind for me.

Michaele likes this.
    Michaele

Michaele New Citizen

That sounds fantastic thank you so much for the suggestion❤

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Late response, but welcome!