1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Introduction: TruthSeeker

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker New Citizen

I apologize in advance for a sucky introduction....I'm completely balls at writing those...so I'll just use the template

What name do you prefer to go by?

Call me TruthSeeker...makes it easier to see if someone mentioned me

Tell us about your self?

I'm from Saxony, Germany...I'm half african. My father is from Liberia...I'm 17 years old, graduated this year and am currently working in an old peoples home.

What Psionic ability or skill are you good at and/or learning?

The only thing I'm curretly able to do is making a psi ball
    What are your hobbies and anything else you want to add?

I love books...and mangoes...I don'r read books...I treat them like mangoes....I DEVOUR THEM

TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker New Citizen

I don't know where to edit....but I'm trying to learn energy manipulation

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome to the site, If your looking to learn energy manipulation we have plenty of guides and threads to help you get an idea of where to go next, as for a start I would improve on the psiball a lot of people underestimate its purpose, Stick with it and it can help you in general energy manipulation.

Also meditation and mental clarity is a huge requirement in the beginning so if you find yourself having trouble focusing, calm the mind :)