1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

(Is )Energy Crystallisation (Possible/A Thing?)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

DeusBlackbourne
    Asleep

DeusBlackbourne Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'm going to get straight to my theory, but first I must ask has someone already concluded energy crystallisation out? If not I want to state a theory on how it may be plausible to physically crystallise(kinetic?)energy(and/or elements) into a physical crystalline state.

Crystallisation is a chemical solid-liquid separation technique, in which mass transfer of a solute from the liquid solution to a pure solid crystalline phase occurs. In chemical engineering crystallisation occurs in a crystalliser.

Now lets compare it to energy, I'm wondering if you can transfer your solute (energy), from your liquid (wherever your getting your energy from) to a (probably not pure) solid crystalline structure.

Method one: Hydrothermal synthesis(with energy?) Hydrothermal synthesis involves the combining of elements(in this case including our energy), simple and complex oxides, tungstates, molybdates, carbonates, silicates, germanates etc. to form synthetic crystals of most kinds, using pressurised cylinders called autoclaves (a strong, heated container used for chemical reactions and other processes using high pressures and temperatures.) I'm thinking with a similar device (maybe a construct?) or the very same device. My first theory was to infuse energy into it while its synthesising other elements and etc. keeping at it during a meditation whilst this goes on and manage to come out simply with an energy infused crystal( which we all ready can do, basically storing energy in a crystal, right? (Right???)

But then what if we stored nothing but a few raw energies in there instead such as simple energy, and kinetic energy and turned the pressurisation up, letting it run a normal course while still sending energy through it from the outside, doing the same for any other elements. Would the elements combine by some hand of a random miracle? would the energy simply escape? Would the energy condense and become a random physical manifestation not even closely resembling a crystal? Or would it manifest non-physically and become an energy node? or is all this achieved simply by pouring water into a glass with salt and feeding energy until it crystallises and my thoughts are futile? And Is there any chance of it becoming a physically manifested crystal, literally made of energy?
    If so would distillment to make the thing stable be possible physically or via EM?

For the purposes of: letting other people manipulate other kinds of kinetic-energies(such as feeling out the natural element or mastery of two kinetic energies at once?)or complex otherkin scrying, maybe some runes would react to them interestingly, ultra-backup storage for energy,memories/self image/universal imprint?, ESPLOSUNS?, dangerous energy experimentation that needs large amounts of energy to take place and it's dangerous so you don't want it backfiring?, cool stuff? And especially the fact that I am simply curious about the matter.

Edit:I would love to know some opinions on this theory and hypothetical experiment.
    Thankyou~

#1 DeusBlackbourne, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Energy isn't physically in this plane. It is the next plane over in the energetic plane when you are manipulating energy you are actually manipulating energy one plane over using your soul which resides in your physical body but one plane over. Rather than people saying one plane over every single time energy that is one plane over. Is mentioned we just say manipulate energy do to (insert something)

The energetic plane overlaps with the physical which is why this is possible and also why energetic projection which many here call biolocation or physical projection will have much greater ease manipulating energy from projection as it then is visible and much more hands on.

People however forget to or arent taught there is an impled one plane over every time energy is mentioned so it creates confusions where people think its just an invisible force in the physical. It is not. Its not physical. It's one plane over and overlaps just enough with the physical that it can be used to affect the physical.

So to answer your question /respond to your theory. No it would not be possible to make a physical crystalline structure using energy because energy is not and never will be physical.

Does this make sense?

DeusBlackbourne
    Asleep

Official Member

It does, and aye I understand this. Thank you. But does energy only exsist in that plane,or are their multiple enrgy planes? and is it harder to manipulate the farther away from that plane you go? E.g. Ethric,Astral, etc.?

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

There are multi but i know not how many exactly.

Manipulating from a different one than the energetic/biolocative/physical/whatever else the people here call it as far as i am aware is not possible without projecting to that plane.

The energetic is special in that it overlaps enough that we can manipulate it from the physical.

DeusBlackbourne
    Asleep

Official Member

I see, you have satisfied my curiousity, for this I must thank you

Mammon likes this.
    SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Ik it can thicken like a paste and harden but that's about it.

DeusBlackbourne
    Asleep

Official Member

What do you mean? Like energy densening or?