1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Is this astral?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen

I have tried projecting many times, and last night it seemed to succeed. I transferred my consciousness to my energy body and visualized myself climbing up a rope. When I got up the rope i was in a savannah with a river and a lonely tree with a mountain in the background. Did I project or was it something else?

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

I'm inclined to say that it was some type of projection. People like to split hairs around here about the differences between etheric, astral, etc. so I'm not going to touch that.

Delfim
    Veggedout

Delfim Senior Citizen
    Official Member

What did you feel? DId you feel your astral body separating from the physical body?

ReiDSoto
    Tired

ReiDSoto New Citizen

I'd have to wonder, how does one transfer their consciousness to their energy body?

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

They're just variances of mental projection manifested and aligned differently.

Possibly, describe how you felt and what sensations you had.

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen

I felt like my mind was setting away from my body, and when I returned, it felt tingly all over. While I was inside, it was a little hazy but it was like I was in a dream, but I could control it.