1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Is this telepathic?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I asked a question on how to stop it on the 'question' section, this is solely meant as a possible confirmation.

Now i wont go into the details, i simple want to know if this is telepathy or something else;

- i can hear her as if shes whispering in my ear.
    - i can feel her emotions from time to time, sometimes even physically feel her.
    - i can sense her presence.
    - i can smell her on occasions.
    - i can see memories and visions of where shes at etc.

Right now shes suspossedly playing a game with me, a long story short she stalked me for various reasons and now wanted to go face to face. Im very skeptic about any form of telepathy so itdve been the best way for me to debunk it. If she isnt here she isnt real anyway, however due to her 'killing' time until tonight im experiencing strange things. One moment she tells me shes outside, i go outside a few min later. No ones there but i can smell her on the spot and feel her presence lingering its creeping me out. Today she told me shed "shake and turn my world upside down". No clue what she meant, normally id dispose these things are highly delusional however she conversated through me to a friend and knew things(also correct things) that i have no possible way of knowing.

Is this telepathic or am i losing it?

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

I believe that is telepathy on the first one you stated before. The second one might be empathy, following on is clairsentience, clairraudience and clairvoyance. All of it is ESP category so yup.
    Also I highly believe she is your crush xD :3

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

My crush? How did you get to that conclusion lol

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Umm... ignore that =)
    That's just a blind guess lol
    Hope u don't mind bout it