1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Killing mother Earth

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Our planet is a being destroyed and tortured... my question is does anyone else feel this...like you can almost feel how sad and upset mother earth is...we are doing everything we can to place man before nature...

If you do, what do you do? It brings me to tears everytime I cannot see why we continue on and on destroying our own environment, it does not compute, how can this be logical? How can ANYONE justify this....

I know the answer most will give..Money, Society, Resources....but at some point we are just destroying because we can....At some point we will not be able to recover and at that point it will be too late...I dont mean like the world is going to end, but either she will not allow us to continue to abuse her OR we will destroy the very thing we exist upon.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Personally I do not believe that, I do believe that people are making weird choices that can be a bit harmful to the earth but I don't believe it's being destroyed or tortured, that's rather dramatic.

Though I do believe in the possibility of improvements that humanity could take to make things less...harmful.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well im speaking from some experiences I had a while back I was meditating on the earth and (I assume) she showed me things and felt things...really deep sadness and like I said above "im being killed and tortured". My thinking is that the earth is a living creature one that is very advanced and maybe one of the oldest beings...there are stories and literature that also says this...and I feel I have a strong grasp on truth, even when the concepts are like you say "rather dramatic"

But my thinking is that this is indeed the case and everything is preventing us from knowing it, because if we KNEW it to be true (even if it really wasn't) we would have some form of control over how things are done we would not treat things as just property...its very apparent the lack of knowledge is probably even more harmful then the use of fear against using said knowledge.

TLDR- Even if I am being dramatic...we should treat scenarios like this with extreme concern and diligence...we only get one planet...so far

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Sorry, if it got to the point the earth was destroyed, we'd already have other planets colonized, so the earth would be pointless at that stage tbh.
    EDIT: well pointless for humans, lol, it can still make new life i guess. :D

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I mean dont get me wrong, not trying to mess with your experiences or anything and I do believe in earth beings like Gaia and such but I also want to ask, what if that sadness you felt was someone else's since the leylines do absorb the energy of all that inhabit a certain area and vice versa. So how do you know you weren't feeling the sadness of others? if that makes sense. If not disregard the question.

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well there is really no way for me to know, I just assume the earth because thats the feeling I got, But I am also open to the idea that it was someone elses sadness...maybe even mine

Ulysses88
    Spaced

Ulysses88 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I can imagine a greater future where all this ends, but I can't help but sit by the sidelines by trying as hard to believe something like that will happen, or I would just sit back and let chaos consume all into oblivion until there is nothing but silence and the Earth. That's how I want things to happen, anyways.

Yes Money, Society, and Resources is a logical way to fix this, but we need to get to the starting line first before things like this spring into action. "Leaders" don't give 2 fucks about the Earth, only the Money. This is where "we" come into play. We don't realize how powerful we are in a situation like this. We could heal the earth in a mere months if we were able to work together. The problem is we are so absorbed and attached to the currently collapsing controlling forces, that we sit here and complain about how Humanity or just Government itself is just shit for doing this, just like I did, when we could just destroy or easily turn away from them. It only comes down to this: We have to make a collective choice for this to happen. Sitting here and complaining about this won't help. If you wanna help the Earth, answer her call. If you wanna help Humanity, hear their cries.

I'm taking the netural route out of this because I'm getting tired of this "Good vs Evil" battle, it's all just a big joke to me. But don't let that stop you if you want to save our Mother Earth.

#7 Ulysses88, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I too appreciate the beauty of Earth. Even more so when you see how seemingly dead the other planets in our solar system are.

Look on the bright side, humans aren't really capable of purging Earth of life. Even if we as human all died in some global nuclear event things would gradually heal over millions of years.Nature is pretty good at fixing our messes like fungus in Chernobyl that eat radiation or worms found in dumps that eat toxic heavy metals.

Sometimes I wish people would appreciate life a lil' more.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Ciplbilher Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The thing is, Humans will never kill of Mother Earth. Unless we tear open a black hole, but that probably wont happen. In our lifetime at least. Like has been said, we could restore Earth to it's healthiest form in a matter of months if all of humanity stopped trying its damn hardest to kill it. It's human nature to resist change, so despite having hundreds of alternate energy sources, we still burn fossil fuels and other harmful substances that harm the earth.

Personally i think that if Humanity as a whole learned Psionics as an everyday thing, we could throw out hundreds of things that harm the planet.

ElectroK on it's own being taught worldwide would solve energy problems.

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Feel the Earth for just one moment. Just sit down and meditate on it, feel all the energy. Think of it. Do you really honestly think that the Earth is in any danger whatsoever because of us little old humans? We could nuke ourselves to death and in a thousand years (which is literally nothing to the Earth) it'd be back to normal. Sure animals are dying more frequently than they would if we weren't here, but life and death in nature are inevitable and those animals will die. The point of their lives is to create the perfect being capable of survival from their species, nothing more - them dying is simply a result of failure which nature's natural selection corrects. In every shape, way and form, the earth is perfectly fine with or without us, we aren't killing it in the slightest. To be honest, we're just one more species of animals to it and that's it. The only thing we're killing is ourselves.

Ulysses88 and Zerachiel like this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I think you're probably putting too much stock in psionics, that wouldn't fix anything.

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

That makes no sense, at all. Nice try, though.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Ciplbilher Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Actually no, for one Energy problems can be solved with advanced Electrokinesis. It's pretty damn simple to charge batteries to someone just starting Electrokinesis. Think about what could be done after generations of Electrokinesis becoming an every day thing, especially since the main problem with advancing technology is problems with containing enough electricity.

The main reason I've seen about putting too much faith in Psionics is that Psionics doesn't always work. Te main driving force in those limitations is that we are conditioned to believe metaphysical abilities are fake, and by the time we learn they aren't, we have to break that block that's been burned into our mind by society.

If society wasn't that way, which it would be after a few generations of Psionics being obvious to exist, the human race wouldn't be as bound as we are.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

That's an interesting theory, but not provable, as there are many people in the OECs who believe they can do things beyond human capabilities on the physical and despite that belief they have not been able to actually do anything they so strongly believe they can.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Instead of healing Earth or learning psionics, humans want to explore the universe and colonize other planets.In the future, there will be humans from Earth and humans from Mars.
    EDIT:Not everyone would be able to do electrok, so how would this work?

Now i'm imagining that scene from LoK, where the "firebenders" that can also "summon" lightning use it to power up a factory.I don't think that this would work well here...

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Not to jump off topic but I think exploring other places and colonizing would be a neat idea to get humanity involved in possible other lifeforms, but honestly I doubt even if humanity tried we wouldnt be able to heal the earth maybe do some small gestures but it pales in comparison to what the earth itself can do for itself.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

This "block" is what we call common sense.Usually common sense is made after a group of people decide on something and say that "this is this, this is possible, this is something else...", and i don't know if a "lone wolf" psion, even if he/she was capable of doing "big things", would be enough to incite change into the common sense.

'Til now!Or after 30 days xD
    But i think that this, the "physical lack of results", is probably the main reason why most people, even those in the OECs, are in this "precipice" of where they either stay safe in solid ground based on scientific evidence(common sense), or take a leap of faith into the unknown and see what they'll find.Can't blame 'em though, if you were told during your entire life that something "out of normal" was impossible and you only had that words of others to claim that it wasn't...would you believe in just the words?
    Anyone got beliefs, but you don't see even 2/3 of 'em happening, do you?If all that was necessary to do something was belief, then everyone would get what they wanted.

And "human measures" are usually half-assed, or not done 'till the end.Usually 'cause of a bureaucratic reason, lack of money and etc.
    I just don't know how long it would take for humanity to be able to terraform and colonize other planets, 'cause we kind of need oxigen...among other things.They can barely heal Earth, they barely know Earth, so how they expect to jump to other planets?

#17 Perses Keraunos, Nov 7, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Nov 7, 2016
    ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Half the people pursuing occult knowledge don't even really know how science works, much less the science behind charging a battery. Beginners would definitely lack the fine skill and power required to generate the proper amount of electricity in the proper way for an extended period of time to charge a battery. It isn't simple at all.

Fun to think that but that's not really accurate considering there are many people raised to believe in the occult and many people who genuinely believe in it who still can't break your "limitations".

I personally have witnessed and experienced things that by most people's standards, even practitioners of the occult, wouldn't be possible and yet I still have a highly cynical view of your perception of psionics and just how much it can benefit us.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I meant more like ninjamuffin type people.

There was actually a video simulation on how they would teraform I think it was either mars or another planet in our solar system through the use of specifically made nukes. It was actually pretty interesting.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

The "master of threads"?What 'bout him/her(don't know much)?Or his/her type of people?