1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Killing mother Earth

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Ciplbilher Senior Citizen
    Official Member

What i was meaning by Psionics being said as something that doesn't exist being a placed limitation is, that it's burned into our minds so much that it effects our subconscious. When i finally got even the simplest results in Psionics, and it blew down any doubts i had, i noticed a dramatic increase in results and abilities.

While there are people who do grow up without that limitation, there are other limitations as well. The Veil, for one. (Im not intending to turn this into a conversation about the Veil, im just bringing up that it IS a limitation due it restricting energy flow into to the physical.)

IlmirEl likes this.
    Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

You're simplifying all of this too much. It makes it all flawed, considering there's so many factors that need to be addressed. In the perfect world, where everything goes according to plan, maybe your ideas might hold some merit. But this isn't a perfect world and it doesn't run like that.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

We can use a lot of things as examples of why we're begin "held down" in our pursue of psionics.Anything realy.But can you say that even if those things were taken down, that suddenly everyone would start developing abilities?

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

I feel it to bro. Things are getting worse and worse and everyone is just turning a blind eye.
    It makes me sad as well to watch this. It really is hard to watch.

We have the ability to create change though. Any small change can produce a landslide, an exponential change, a butterfly effect.
    We just need to try I'm sure we can make a difference.

I don't want to sound cliché but love is the answer and is the only way. Any other route would just propel us backwards.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

New age nooooooooooooooooooo!!

Ulysses88
    Spaced

Ulysses88 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Where?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

new age

Ulysses88
    Spaced

Ulysses88 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I see.

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

lol I know.. but if you knew what kind of person i was.. that coming from me would seem ironic. Since I hate more than I love (sadly, coz i really wish I could love and accept more like when I was a kid). I made bad choices and bam here I am. But anyway its taught me all the hippie philosophy. But I only say it these things coz its true man. People need to stop labeling things.. The human race is way too self conscious and are letting the negative ego run the show. I know from first hand experience how that can negatively effect you and blind you into thinking its the right way.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Lol I'm just messing mate, though I do disagree, only issue with humanity is letting other people's choices change how they view the world around them. Albeit a lot of people underestimate the earth it's just now things are.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

I agree with that, but still you have to admit things aren't that great. A lot of bad is happening. You can't tell me you don't feel it/ see it

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Nothing is ever perfect and people should stop trying to force some false sense of it, yes things aren't great but what you consider "bad" is how you percieve things, I consider just a action or reaction. The earth if and when things get to a point it would most likely cause it's own purging and fixing itself.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

You hippie! O.O
    Wants us to hug trees as well?Put a flower inside a gun's barrel?Love sounds nice and etc, but love isn't the answer.Reason is the answer, as well as good judgement.

I prefer old school instead of that new age thing.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Ulysses88
    Spaced

Ulysses88 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I love hugging trees. :3

IlmirEl likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

It's impossible for humans to stop labeling everything, after all in the end even if we have the essence, labels will always catch the attention.Always be more appealing.We are even used to talk through labels, by labeling people by their characteristics.

This is already done when were kids, with our parents and society influencing our beliefs and our view of the world.Hard to break from it, but not impossible.

No need to feel or see, you can just read.It's the first and last thing on the news.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

No, because it's effect is not that drastic and not everyone can learn it to any good extent. A beginnerharging batteries? Maybe a negligent amount, but definitely not a full recharge unless you literally hook it up to the bioelectric system of your body. If you do, have fun killing yourself by bloodloss.

No, just no. There are very real limitations to psionics that have little to nothing to do with societal limitations. I grew up believing in the supernatural and paranormal. I still require proof to believe certain things, and happily play devil's advocate to expose the fakery that is rampant, but there is alot I believe to be possible.

I think I have caught up with what all has occurred so far.

Honestly the essence of the earth itself is not that much affected by the poisoning the humans have done to its surface. If it had been affected in any great manner than you wouldn't be able to ground properly in any manner.

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Things aren't that great for humanity. A lot of bad is happening to humanity. It's important you make that distinction because otherwise, it makes it seem as if the world is suffering when really it's just us.

Ulysses88, LinRae and Zerachiel like this.
    Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

Good point. But earth has consciousness. Who really cares about humanity. We'll find a way even if we destroy all life on earth. Or even if we don't find a way, do we even deserve to be pitied for what we are allowing humanity to do to itself and the planet? I feel for the planet and for humanity. But I can't just tell myself everything is ok. It ain't ok. Unless this reality is just a story. Then I guess its fine. A good story needs its ups and downs. It's challenges..

But I digress things are just how they are so I ain't going to get angry about it.

Those are wise words and I cant deny its truth. I partly agree. By "love" I mean acceptance and compassion. Love is an infinite source of power, we need to use it. I don't see love the way most people perceive it. Not that mooshy stuff man.. Anger to is power and is needed just as much as love. I don't want a world without anger. You misunderstand me. A world filled with all its contrasts is a good world to me.

We need Anger (not the negative kind), Love (not the passive kind), good judgment (unrestricted by limitations of logic) to make things better. That last one can be seen as intuition.

Anger to fuel will. Will that loves; accepts all. This is limitless power. Power with intuition (good judgment) equals infinite possibilities.
    Reason I feel is a barrier.
    "I mean its with in reason to say that gaining powers and abilities, going to other dimensions, is unlikely so why even waste your time?"
    This kind of thinking is a barrier. There should be no limitations.
    And I believe that when combined with other attributes will lead to something good.

This is embarrassing to say but I've tried that tree hug thing.. Give a tree a little love and you'd be surprised by the infinite love you get in return. It's awesome :sweat_smile:

And now everyones going to call me a hippie :weary:

#38 Chado, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Ulysses88 likes this.
    Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Its funny to note that the only reason people say 'hippie shit' is because we have been told its all 'tree hugging crap' but really its just a love of natrue...which is our natrual state...people want to talk about "human nature" all the time....its in the name NATURE.

we have been programmed and convinced that going back to nature is a bad idea, its all over t.v alaska is so hard, living outdoors is so hard its all about survival...its all subliminal keeping you away from our true place.

When im outside I feel different from when I am inside, call it A/C call it atmospheric pressure, w/e maybe its the electrical wiring giving off an EM field.

I also think that most of you are missing my point, I think my point is about turning back towards nature, back towards natural law, I feel it even now, I think it may have to do with the age of Aquarius, this pull to stop standing by and start casting and using your energies to manifest change.

In terms of Yin/Yang energies I feel its the time of the goddess and sure maybe we cant "destroy" the planet but we are abusing her and its affecting us directly, we living in a holistic universe so even if 1 of us suffers we all do.

I say the hell with everything we have built on our earth, none of it is worth our mothers compromise, the only real things we need is our knowledge and skills.

we were put here not to build shit but to heal and help us grow to higher vibrations (original new age, before all the perversions)

Chado and Ulysses88 like this.