1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Linking up or connecting with someone

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Reapz
    Amused

Reapz Staff Manager
    Official Member

Hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble linking up with someone or connecting to someone signature so I'm wondering if it would be easier to feel someone energy if that person is linked to me like trying to make a two way connection if anyone is interested in trying that let me know i kinda need it its not that i dont understand the concept of it its just a bit of trouble there today i will be available the whole day before 11 am est and after 1 pm est time.

thepsycicwidget
    Buzzed

thepsycicwidget Citizen

If you're able to answer, what have you been doing that we're comparing to the two-way connection and what result do you want from this link?

In a way, yes, it would help to feel their energy by using a two-way connection. This would be if you were mixing your two energies, but then it would be difficult to distinguish their energy from your own and vice versa. I had a recent experiment I did with a friend where we created a two-way connection between us connected by the heart chakra, and I have some information on that if you'd like me to share the pages with you from my grimoire. We'd stopped the experiment due to long-distance inconvenience, so not all of our questions were answered, but we'd decided to continue the experiment later (we are no longer in the long-distance circumstance, so we may start up the rest of the experiment sometime soon).

Reapz
    Amused

Reapz Staff Manager
    Official Member

Yes I would definitely be delighted if you were to share that info with me. I'm asking for this experiement in order for someone to help to make a connection and be able to feel someone else energy and distinguish it. I'm also having trouble making those connection with people so having someone help me build a connection with will help me a lot. I can normal feel vibes and states from people it just making a real connection and be able to connect with people from far away and either scanned them is something I'm looking forward to doing

thepsycicwidget
    Buzzed

thepsycicwidget Citizen

I put the information on my google drive as a pdf.
    I can do more with the experiment if need be, answer any questions you have, or give you any additional details. Just ask. :P
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2S0aoD1F6zhX2JTV3c0N1pLaW8/view?usp=sharing

I used herbs, which is kind of a witchcraft thing, but these can be supplemented with any symbol or visualization that helps you focus on your intent.

Reapz
    Amused

Reapz Staff Manager
    Official Member

wow thank you so much i will need to do my research on sigils (don't know much about them). overall the experiment you did i think is a good technique and method of forming bonds. i will try to find the tools needed and try one day with a willing contestant.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

If you want I could try to show you my method. A lot of mine are a bit unconventional compared to the psion nation norm. ._.