1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

List of Legits(LoL)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I didn't say that scan is something that "only few" can do, but you've gotta admit that there are certain thing that some people will either have a lot of difficulties trying to achieve, or it will just be impossible for 'em.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I agree there, though I would say that's more towards "core" abilities or latents that some have and others don't which by default would make them harder and getting a hang of then the ones latent in it.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Aren't "core"/latent abilities something that you're eother born with 'em or not?So how would someone learn-or try to-one of 'em if they weren't born with it?
    "Core"/latent abilities does seem like a nice subject to have a discussion 'bout...

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

core abilities are kinda a kin thing, but it's about the same as latents.

While core abilities are linked to specific kintypes or whatever the person kin or nonkin is, while latents are more, those born with it have a better chance of progressing in it, but others can learn them too, just will be harder.

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well put and very accurate

TeddyB likes this.
    Solar Seeker
    Daring

Solar Seeker Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I can't believe you guys. Scanning isn't some power that few have. It's a learned skill that most everyone can develop.

It only takes practice, and a lot of it.