1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Locating lost objects

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

This is a simple but effective trick I developed to help locate lost objects. First you must get into at least a basic meditative state. Once in a proper state, visualize yourself. It doesn't have to be an extremely detailed visualization, just something to represent yourself. Next, visualize the lost object. This visualization should be more in depth, in fact as in depth as you can possibly imagine. Once you have both visuals, you must create a connection. This can be done several ways. The main way I use is to see a kind of magnetic force emanating off of both myself and the object I'm looking for, i.e. I'm positive and it's negative. Another possibility is to project a kind of "string" from yourself to the object. Either way, you should get at least a small feeling of being drawn to the object in question. While you might not be led directly to it's location, you may be led to the room or area of the room where it is located. Very helpful for keys and small objects that get misplaced!

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen

This will be useful, I lose stuff all the time. Will try it out.

0megaZer0 likes this.
    0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

Yeah I developed it back in high school because I was supremely disorganized lol. It really helped me out several times.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

My parents always hide my phone hmph guess that isn't a problem now :D

SSHMadaraCHI and 0megaZer0 like this.
    0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

lol glad I could help!

Chocolate likes this.
    D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen