1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Mana Potion

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Equilibrium
    Question

Equilibrium Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I have two of them. I will conduct this post with the naming of the substances, and then a quick quote from a source and then my own experiences drinking these things.

Fulvic and Humic Acid

Humic Fulvic acids are water soluble derived from organic matter which has decomposed fully. Decomposition is especially important in becoming what they are and not what they used to be, which is a stronger bonded macro molecule. We get energy from breaking bonds. Our bodies break the easy bonds for energy and have a lot of trouble with the harder bonds. Decomposition weakens the material.

All humic acids contain carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen with small amounts of sulfur and phosphorus!
    These are everything life is made of! Nitrogen is in Atp, it is in amino acids and dna. It is essentially a base. The hard cardboard that the rest of the molecules ride on.
    Sulfur is a major mineral, not a minor. You need a good amount of it. AND PHOSPHORUS. PHOSPHORUS makes up the cell wall. It is also what is so easy to break off of the molecule that carries energy to every part of your body. ATP! It is what you break so that you can exist. It also makes up the cell wall. So you do the math..

Nature's most powerful antioxidant! Fulvic Acid is nature's most powerful antioxidant, scavenging and rendering free radicals inert.
    Fulvic acid is a beast, it can accept extra electrons or give electrons. A huge increasing study is how bad it is for us to have all these missing electrons in parts of our body. Antioxidants are things being studied all over. They balance the electrons out of place by taking them in close or by giving them if they are missing somewhere. They keep your binary 1 and 0 body working without errors. And Fulvic acid is an absolute beast here. We have these things in the body that do the same thing. Same exact thing. NDA and FDAH, I believe. And our body has to use these electron carriers to grab the electrons from broken sugars and to carry them to the atp making proteins. It's amazing that we can increase the amount of working electron carriers buy drinking fulvic acid. A truly powerful tool to keeping your body working without errors. And because of that to lubricate the mechanisms!

We are not even close to done. Fulvic acid has 70 minerals. It can carry enzymes and increases the cellular absorption of food and vitamins. Fulvic Acid is so powerful that a single molecule can transport more than 60 times its own weight in minerals, vitamins and enzymes.

Electrolytes are important as heck. Have you ever drank a gatorade when dehydrated or seriously lacking energy? It feels like life is being poured back into you. Electrolytes carry across the cells to produce those electrical signals you love so much. Electrolytes are the communication of the body.

Fulvic acid man. Fulvic acid. Fulvic acid gets it man.

have a good read http://www.rosealchemy.org/fulvic-humic-acid.html

To end this long talk of fulvic acid up I'll tell you my first experience with it, as it just arrived an hour ago today. And I drank a lot.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Y9T1DW

Here is my review. On first sip, cause this stuff is brown and kind of muddy water looking so I was skeptical about the taste even though the bottle says it has virtually no taste. First sip I noticed the fullness it contained. My body could already tell that it contained good stuff. Like my body was reaching out to grab the liquid before the other parts of my body. I could tell this stuff was gonna replenish my body in a great way. I quickly took 3 doses of it. Which is only recommended to take for one day. At first I was like yep, this is gonna spread through my body and my cells are gonna love me. About 10 minutes in there was a lot of heat in my core ab area. And I was feeling good. There was this pressure that went from my stomach up into my head. Like my head was being inflated, but it felt so good. About 30 minutes in I could feel that it spread down my arms and legs. Not much, but finely spread. Now, at about an hour or more in, all the releasing of energy pretty much stopped. It was like a short high as f*ck, then just stopped. I feel like my body has received something that it should have a long time ago. Like I don't need much more of it. Like what is now in me will power and work for my body for at least 2 and a half days.

Apple cider vinegar
    On to this other beast. This electric shocker.

The guy who invented it likes to talk about it as increasing chi, as increasing nerve force. No, literally.
    http://bragg.com/general/stuffers/2012/NerveForce.pdf Nerveforce.

Seriously, I'll let you look at all the mumbojumb health stuff yourself http://bragg.com/healthinfo/acvdaily.html
    Just listen to the voice recording on the website LMAO http://bragg.com/index.html OK GRANNY

Let's talk about the drink that sends energy, maybe more than you can handle, down your veins. The first time I got this stuff I was reading the bottle. It said stuff like miracle health. Increase life flow majorly. It said sh*t that was like telling me this was a miracle drink. And I was like lmao I must drink it then huh? So I downed a couple big gulps. Well fricking A I thought I was dying. I thought I had been poisoned. Don't drink this stuff straight. It probably is stronger and more noticeable that way, but GOD DAMN the taste bro. Its killer. Its worse than killer. You will hate it. You probably wont keep drinking it everyday. It's killer twisted. But mannnn after thats over it bEgINs, you feel all electrically. You feel inside energy just shocking up and down inside. If you have been depleted of energy for any reason. One I like to mention is MASTURBATING. This drink will restore you. If you are full of energy this will turn you into a whipping sun lashing out solar flares.

silton2
    Chatty

silton2 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

This sounds pretty interesting and all - are there any harsh possible negatives that could happen if something is wrong with one of those things if they're ordered? Wouldn't wanna risk harming myself.

Equilibrium
    Question

Official Member

For real life purposes, no. But if you take 2 or more multi vitamins that have minerals, then maybe stop taking at least one of those pills and try out fulvic.

The apple cider vinegar is acidic and your body likes a balance, slightly acidic, but for the most part your body likes to be neutral. I was worried about this when I started drinking it. But then I realized I only drink maybe half a shot glass full and im loaded. At most I could see myself drinking two shot glasses a day. And thats hard core. Two shot glasses doesn't begin to come close to an amount thats gonna hurt you. Something that would probably not be too good would be a bottle a day for three or four days.

It is kind of cool to notice this, but the acidity of apple vinegar would be subdued and neutralized by the fulvic! So taking them together, hell ya!

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Here are my mana potions recipes:
    1.Water, a pinch of salt, one of demerara sugar, cinnamon(for taste), a teaspoon of natural honey and mix a piece of green tea leaves.Let it "cook" until bubbles appear, then let it cool on the outside, getting the energy of the Sun's lights.Consecrate the potion on the hour of Jupiter and then put it on the fridge.

2.Water, sugar and coffe.I call it Kaffe Vitae.

Equilibrium likes this.
    Equilibrium
    Question

Official Member

Kaffe Vitae

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

There's a reason why coffe is called "the drink of life".Students and workers alike know it.

Equilibrium likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

A couple of dollars and a store that sells redbull :p

BardicMagi likes this.
    Equilibrium
    Question

Official Member

frick man

that's killer on the body.

but I went through a time where I drank hundreds of them. To collect those tops, and get the prizes. Monster drinks you can do that. In total I think I drank probably a hundred. Within probably 4 months. One a day usually. Idk..

I didn't notice it then but I noticed afterwards. I can still think back and see that the harm I did to my body then is still scarred in me now.

bkpsion

bkpsion Citizen
    Official Member

Mead!!!!!!!!

BardicMagi
    Brooding

BardicMagi Senior Citizen
    Official Member

All I need is to snatch energy from a star or two and I am up for days.

Literally.

I haven't slept in five days.

I'VE BEEN BEATING SO MANY VIDEO GAMES! LOL

ClassyAmoeba
    Spaced

ClassyAmoeba Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well I though Potions were for the Wicca side of the thing but you proved me I am wrong.

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I just use constructs :P

ClassyAmoeba
    Spaced

ClassyAmoeba Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I cant even construct :P

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Just practice and with time you'll get better.