1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Massive Construct Network for Increased Energy Flow

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Ciplbilher Senior Citizen
    Official Member

So I remember hearing that holes in the veil increase energy flow into our plane, so I was wondering, what I'd we created a massive network if constructs to pull more energy through? If I'm correct, it would benefit in many ways. This network could also have other purposes as well, such as having a portion of the energy programmed by the constructs to heal, which may make a difference with combatting diseases and other things for the whole world.

Solar Seeker
    Daring

Solar Seeker Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I've been using that lately. The veil seems to actually be the fabric of what subtle energy exists on. You can't break it with subtle energy because subtle energy can't exist without it.

Once you access the other side likewise you create an area in which subtle energy can't exist. Thus your energy system itself is destroyed almost instantly. The stuff on the other side seems to operate on an entirely different set of laws of physics than subtle energy does. Yes it is mentally responsive but you have to relearn how to use it. You also have to develop an entirely different type of energy system to adapt to it, so that it doesn't harm your physical health. Having no energy system at all is very bad for your health, so you have to frequently disconnect from the other side in order to heal, in between times while you learn.

That said here's what I learned. On the far side of the veil you have an infinite expanse of very heavy energy. It doesn't move, it doesn't flow, it's density is an unchangeable constant, the concept of the law of entropy goes out the window, it doesn't accept programming. Through it you can manipulate the veil itself and by so doing rewrite the laws and bias the natural flows of subtle energy to a great degree.

So far I've seen that there is two aspects. A dark aspect, and a light aspect which has basic color spectrum. Beyond these two is some sort of matrix which seems to reflect aspects of your own mind.

Mind you this is brand new. I have only just discovered it and began experimenting with it. As far as I know,nobody else has ever broken through the veil before.

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The veil is just a massive super intricate constructlike structure that exists to separate our physical existence from the energetic plane.

I do not know what the hell you're going on about solar but i can assure you that crossing over does not destroy your system. Many here cross over into the energetic and occasionally further all the time doing projections and we are perfectly fine.

You do not need a new or different energy system if you cross.

The veil does not supply the energy we use. It limits it and for good reasons. But if it didn't exist energy still would. It existed before the veil. It will exist after.

The energy on the otherside is not super heavy. It is different but it isnt much different feeling than here. Just more intense.

There are no aspects or matrixes associated with the veil please actually study things before resorting to newage mumbo jumbo that isn't at all true.

Its not really brand new. I see similar crap all the time on new age sites its not accurate and idk where it originates.

If you had broken the veil the effects would be globally felt by now. So i highly doubt this.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

This is one of those things you will only realize after years of projecting to etheric.

And as cliche and annoying as it is. I will not tell you why the veil actually exists. I will also assure you that anyone who actually knows why it exists will also not tell you the true reasons on how it was made, who made it, and why it is still here.

There are some things that people should just never learn unless they learn it on their own. This is one of those.

Sorry but you'll have to either settle with this or whatever other explanation you decide to come to. Cause until ya learn it yourself i can almost guarantee you will never be allowed to know.

Avana likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

The main difference between here and the etheric is technology, energy avaliability, the fact that humans aren't the big fish they think they are like here, you know the obvious stuff o.O

Perses Keraunos likes this.