1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Mentally projecting to your Soulscape?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

This is something I am very interested in practicing and plan on doing eventually but I only know very little about it so if anyone has any knowledge on this 'Soulscape / Minds landscape' and how to enter or access such thing and the dangers ect, that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Is this called soul diving? If it isn't then what's their differences?? I still can't clearly differentiate them both :(

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

I dont know if this is what people here call soul-diving, but works in the very same way. Just project into yourself.

There more I get to know reality, the more I realise it is object-oriented, that is, anything can be treated as an actual object, which inplies having an actual space to be explored.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Mardahak
    Inspired

Mardahak Senior Citizen

Yeah, this is a form of scanning called Soul Diving.

To my knowledge, the soulscape is where you subconcious dwells and is thus in your mind. You can access this through deep meditation or by using a method as if you were diving someone else - such as actually projecting and entering their mental field - since you'd be diving yourself, I find meditation and visualization of falling into the depths of your own mind to work pretty well, but I've done both methods.

I'm going to assume you're planning to dive yourself and in that case, there are no dangers associated with soul diving - your subconcious isn't going to turn on you and boot you out, however, if you dive someone else without their permission, you're very likely going to have your projection killed which will send you back to your body.

DruidicDamnation and Reapz like this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

Thanks for the information, I thought when projecting to yourself or someone to preform a soul dive you would go inside of the crown chakra to enter the subconscious plane?

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Thats called a souldive as far as im concerned. However i focus or 'dive' the core rather than the crown chakra. Best and easiest way for me is to try projecting out of my body slightly and jumping back in, but focussing on my core during meditation helps as wel. If youre doing a dive on yourself there shouldnt be any danger since its your own little world.

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

But I am not sure if I have a core, yet.
    They will be many ways of doing such.

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Everyone has one, if you dont you might have a problem. Then again some kins might not have one but im not expert on kins so cant help you there.

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

In other words I am not sure if I am otherkin.
    I don't think humans have a core?

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Humans do have a core, simply put you cant live without a core. Physically you can but spiritually you cant, i have heard of some coreless beings tho but again im not well educated in beings and kintypes.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Wrong, you can live without a core, not everyone's core is their center point of existence, sooooooooo. ;)

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Like i said seth, i dont know alot and i heard some beings dont. But as far as i know you cant. Thanks for correcting me nevertheless.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Oh don't worry at all ;)

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Cores are an addendum to the soul center for kin.
    Soul centers are the center of being for all sentient beings. Some ppl call these cores too.

Not all beings have cores or soul centers. Only sentient ones do 100% of the time.

Some wild animals and what not in etheric do not have cores or center of beings. Just chakras and pathways. Same as most animals on earth. They are not sentient. They cannot reincarnate to a sentient being. Their souls sometimes don't reincarnate at all. They are just reprocessed. Part of the earth. Connected to it and not much different than living ambiance.

Mardahak and phytas like this.