1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Mermaids and Mermen?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Lightflame
    Artistic

Lightflame Citizen
    Official Member

Ever since I was a little boy, I always had a fascination with the vibe of mystery mermaids have. I've always wondered if they ever exist and now that I have dwelled into psionics,spirituality and a little bit of witchcraft well, now I know that they could exist in the Astral plane (or even physical I mean who knows). I am searching for knowledge about these mystical beings and I would love to hear your guys opinions, experiences and discoveries on this topic :)

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

We had 3 mer-"otherkin" here at one point but sadly not anymore. But you're more then likely to find them etheric or astral side.

SuperIndigo likes this.
    Lightflame
    Artistic

Lightflame Citizen
    Official Member

Aw ;-; I would love to meet one in the Astral, guess I should start practicing projection then

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Yeah, working your way up from astral to ethereal you'll come across a few.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I don't see many people claiming to be "mer'kin".Why we seem to have much more of some races, than others?:thinking:

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

There's a lot that claim mermaids/mermen. You find them more around the small .web communities in the mermaid sites lol. They have their own sites like "returntothesea" or something like that, been on a few.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Really?I might go check it out just to see what they talk 'bout.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Lol they're interesting, but a lot of them are the "I want to be a mermaid so give me a spell" type people. Some are legit merpeople.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I've seen so many of this kind of people the "Gimme the spell!", but most of 'em were asking for it to become bloodsuckers or fleabags.Merpeople...merple?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

with the mermaid communities they created a whole new shifting thing, it's called "fantasy shift" lol.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

This makes me think of FF XIII's paradigm shift.Or shifting into a "let's believe everything is real here!" mindset.

Lightflame
    Artistic

Lightflame Citizen
    Official Member

When I was younger, I thought I was "merkin" and I dwelled on those sites (obviously if I'm still interested I probably am "merkin" but I'm really a skeptic around that) anyways, there is such a thing as shifting, it's a form of advance biokinesis (which I am still wondering if it's even possible considering no one that i know has done it yet). I always wanted to know more but in the mermaid community that I was in, nobody knows for sure.

IlmirEl
    No Mood

IlmirEl Citizen
    Official Member

I am not a "merkin" in my essence, but I remember one life when I was a mermaid and it actually was on Earth...nevertheless the rules of the "Earth Game" were different in that time...so I am not sure if they still exist here in physical. However, I know at least one race from other star system which looks similar to merepeople, but they are not dependant on water as they are in 8-9D (approximately) where laws are different of course and, ironically enough, I am more associating them with fire than water, considering their energy.

Lightflame
    Artistic

Lightflame Citizen
    Official Member

Do you remember how life was actually like in that past life? What was the "earth game"?

Sorry xD I just have so many questions

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I think she means reincarnating here as the "earth game"

IlmirEl
    No Mood

IlmirEl Citizen
    Official Member

I do, but not completely yet - remember just some pieces, apparently the most memorisable. If you have any specific questions about it, you can PM me.
    As for the second question - by the "Earth game" title I am naming the whole experiment on the Earth's platform, from its beginning till the future stages, until it's finally done. The thing is that every stage is differ from another, so the time when I was incarnated as a mermaid I refer to the "2nd stage" in which Earth wasn't yet completely isolated, though already had some kind of a veil, but very thin and somehow penetrable.