1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Multi universal portal

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

I wish there was a way to open a portal to any universe and leave this universe to go to a fictional one
    I would go to equestria (yes I'm a brony) so I can live in a Utopia
    If possible can you state how and what fictional universe you would go to if it was possible

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

Not possible, but on a completely fantasy based possibility. I'd choose Hitman reborn, pokemon, or Digimon. The first one due to the way the mafia works there, the last two because they were a part of my childhood and I wrote a lot of stories based off them, same with the original Ben10 xD aaaaah nostalgia.

Demoplayer
    Inspired

Demoplayer Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Lol yes highfives Zera.
    That's my boy!

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

xD highfives

Demoplayer likes this.
    Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

Hmm...

I'd probably go to the Dragon Ball universe. Imagine being even more advanced with energy then you are now, being capable of Instant Transmission, Flight, literally firing a giant beam at your opponents, and I think there's also shape-shifting.

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

And the equestrian portal may be possible due to many reasons first one is humans went extinct and the equine evolved to our level of intelligence thus caluse that.
    Two the universe in question follows the most natural laws with in our own universe all with in the probability spectrum due to part of that universe being similar to this one that being the everfree forest.
    Three the likely hood of it existing on a scientific standards is plausible if the many worlds interpitation is correct thus showing that could be a likely out come
    The mythical creatures could have been mutations due to radiation or by evolution over millions of years for the adaptive means for defense

Lex Arthur
    Pensive

Lex Arthur Citizen
    Official Member

Too bad that energy required for a portal is too studenously huge for most people to even conceptualize. I watched a show on the Science Channel once that explained how much energy would be required to make it work. The absolute MINIMUM that would be required used a theoretical particle collider the diameter of the asteroid belt. Even then, it wouldn't so much make a portal as literally melt a hole in our universe into another one.

Even in that extreme circumstance one wouldn't be able to choose his/her destination, and the results to our universe would be difficult to predict as everything along these lines is entirely hypothetical.

Lex Arthur
    Pensive

Lex Arthur Citizen
    Official Member

On the off chance that it was ever accomplished, I wouldn't stop at visiting just one or three dimensions. I'd try to visit as many as I could and partake of a superpower smorgasboard. With all of the options available, I would be able to cherry pick from an assortment advanced technolgies, magical artifacts, or other opportunities. Wish for immortality with the dragon balls, for example.

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

But lex if you think about it immortality is a curse and not a gift

Demoplayer likes this.
    Lex Arthur
    Pensive

Lex Arthur Citizen
    Official Member

People always say that, but without ever hearing the testimony of someone who has has experienced it, I am not entirely convinced. The reason I feel most people cite is that you will far outlive your loved ones, which is understandably depressing, but in this particular instance that may not be entirely true.

With access to an interdimensional portal, one's resources could be considered virtually infinite- the very least being access to advanced medical technology from many science fiction universes. That sort of tech could extend the human lifespan by decades just on its own. There is also no rule from preventing you from using the dragon balls or something else to make one's loved ones immortal or at least grant heightened longevity.

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

True but that is not the reason why I say immortality is a curse. I say it is a curse because life would be very boreing if you lived forever