1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

My Apologies

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

phantomdust
    Curious

phantomdust Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I had no idea where to post this as I have never had to apologize for my own stupidity on this website before, so, as this has nothing to do with magic or psionic abilities, I decided to put it here.

Honestly, I am ashamed of my actions in my last post and the last time I was on the mini-chat.
    I was frustrated that I couldn't get my point across during a debate on the mini-chat, and that I was being argued with from something like three different people at once. So much so that when someone insulted me the frustration turned into rage, and I insulted them back, without stopping. When I was banned from the chat for my actions I posted an article asking for my account to be deleted before leaving in my anger. This was definitely the wrong way to handle the situation and I regret it very much. I should have just left when I realized I was getting frustrated.

All of this was extremely stupid of me, and probably ruined more then a few people's view of me. All I can say in response to that is, I am only human and make mistakes like anyone else. I know that anything I say here probably doesn't matter, but I just wanted to apologize for all of this drama and idiocy on my part, and this article is my attempt at it. So... I'm sorry. Don't know what else I can really say other then that, and that I'll try to do better in the future.

Welp, that's pretty much it for this. Sorry again.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

It was mainly you and jadee insulting each other then you insulting everyone, but no one held it against you. It's nice to admit where things could of been better. Happy to see you back around mate o/ no need to really say anymore :p