1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

My Kinesis story

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Since I was a child I had great interest in superpowers and magic.
    I believed in these abilities and believed they were real.

As a person with autism, aspergers and being spiritual by nature I was drawn closer and closer to these things.

When I turned 12 I was interested in magic tricks and watched magicians like Dynamo, Troy David Copperfield etc... I wanted to be like them, so I practised magic tricks and impressed my family and friends.
    One day I found a source online where you could do levitation and telekinesis for real. No Joke!
    I totaly believed it and since I am an intelligent I could bond science and pseudoscience together to see how it works.

So i practised Telekinesis for few days and i had struggle feeling my energy so i could mix it with the object. I asked myself: How??? How the hell do I feel my energy and how on earth should I manipulate the object if I can't even manipulate mine???
    Then I got a gift from God.
    Yes.

He gave me a gift to feel my energy in my hands.
    Even if I never in my life practised EM before or tried feeling it.
    So the only answer is God.
    He heard my struggle and gave me a gift.

So I played with it for few months and adapting to it: making psi balls, channeling, rotating etc.

But I was still stubborn. I expected results fast so I spent 4 years experiencing all types of kinesis and that being clairvoyant helped me see the reality of Kinesis.

I understood every branch solely.

I was a fast learner!

My very first succesefull kinesis wich I developed was Electrokinesis. I was amazed :)

Then I tried Ferrokinesis and I have best techs who work for me and all I have to do is be persistent to develop it fully.

Few weeks earlier I started Technopathy. I was a natural technopath since I was a child.
    I could guess wich movie or show will be on TV .
    It occurs naturaly I guess when the radio waves are sent from the stations I could pick them up and hear and see the movie or show. It just pops in my brain.
    I turn the tv on and there it is.
    now I can make my phone and pc run faster and run programs better!
    My mom is a psychic too but she rarely listens to her inner guide's voice. I told her she can be a real psychic if she listens but she's MOM so ofcourse she cant, bc she is always busy, poor her.
    So here is my story. I hope this didn't bored you :P