1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

My little story: Vortex into my ceiling

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

In 2016 when I started getting back into Energy Manipulation after my break last year, I did my normal breathing and energy exercise, I started feeling my energy and got very dizzy and felt sick, I also felt heavy I could not move, I opened my eyes and saw what appeared to be a Vortex or Portal going into my ceiling it was glowing bright colors but the light from the vortex did not inflict light upon my room, my room was also very dark even though I had a light on beside me when I went into meditation. I was frozen for 10 seconds roughly and during that time I felt pressure on all of my Chakras, All of my senses were higher than usual.. Anyone had a experience similar, Comment it below. ;)

thepsycicwidget and Psi-Gúrú like this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

What would It mean if this happens?, Is my mediation causing it to manifest and form?

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

I have heard of shit like that before. some one had haunted item that was causing it. don't know what's the case here.

DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

Well, It ain't a haunted item for sure lol

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Shit :3
    Anyways, maybe you just had opened your "energy vision" and maybe opened a portal to etheric plane....
    Or most cases your mind just playing with u. ;)

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

I don't think your mind can make you feel sensations throughout your body though?

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Could it be you accidentally astral projected? Astral projection always occur hallucinations when one is trying to project.

DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

I was only doing Energy Manipulation, How could I slip into Astral Projection from there?

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Well, when you perform EM u might be accidentally peformed AP. EM are the basics of all psionic abilities. If anyone that have a well practice of EM would be easily proceed to developing their psionic abilties such as classic kinetic abilties, OOBE and telepathy or empathy abilities. My opinion here is that you just slipped into AP.

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

probably some one trolling and using it to feed of your energy. lol.

DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

I doubt it, but you will never know it could possibly be that xD

Pahviloota likes this.
    Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

In my researching of the metaphysical I've come across several different and slightly similar anecdotes, regardless if they're true or not, reporting vortexes behind the eye lids (sometimes with eyes open) extending out seemingly infinitely. Most of these reports claimed to have experienced strong singular colors (often times green or white), and relate strongly to out of body experiences such as astral projection and remote viewing. Perhaps that explains the difficultly moving? Who knows.

Regardless of what it is, breathing exercises are well known source of changes in consciousness. When people play with their perceptions of reality all kinds of shit can happen. I'd recommend investigating further. Good luck!

DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

Thank you for the info, It is quite interesting..

thepsycicwidget
    Bored

thepsycicwidget Citizen

Ive had a portal from outside before. It was white-opaque bright, yet it did not shine light on the physical environment. A time where spirits/entities would come through them.

Chocolate and DruidicDamnation like this.