1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Necrokinetic Help

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Necromayhem
    Spaced

Necromayhem Citizen

Okay so I'm learning necrokinesis and I could use some pointers. I get it if you raise the question as to whether this is its own kinetic ability or rather a lethal variant of multiple things. That's a great question, and one I'm afraid I don't have the answer to. If the latter is valid, then please use it as an umbrella term for lethal variants of abilities involving the body, mind, or soul. I'm honestly looking for anything that can be said regarding details of such an ability, and it's okay if you just want to leave your thoughts as I'll be happy to read them. Thank you for your time.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

There's really no such thing as necrokinesis, I assume you mean necromancy? If I'm wrong please explain what you mean by 'necrokinesis'

Administrator and Varric like this.
    Necromayhem
    Spaced

Necromayhem Citizen

Killing someone or something with psionic abilities. At this point throw any ideas at me. Thanks for responding!

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

That's not necromancy or necrokinetic, that's just using energy to kill which isn't much of through technique but rather being skilled enough to do energy work to affect the physical.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Yeaaaa. This threads gunna be locked now.

Psion nation does not condone or encourage killing or harming others.

Even if that ability is fake and won't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.