1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Otherkin: Am I or Am I not? (Originial)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

Well the thing is I don't know how to find out my self I know I don't fit in with regular people but mental Heath people say that is my autism and yet I'm medicated for it and I still do not fit in I just do not know if it is my autism or something else

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

It's not really about fitting in and what not, it's found through deep meditation, self reflection, things of that nature. As it also usually presents itself as someone gets further in their practice.

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

Ok will look deeper into this

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

i don't think if you are trying to understand your self you should even accept to be medicated for who you are. you don't fit with regular people, i don't fit with anyone and live inside my room all the time, still i don't do that. i don't take medication