1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Ψ Official Ψ Psion Fight Club: Submissions

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Baal Domiel
    The Crew

Baal Domiel State Department

For all Spar and Duel Conclusions please post who fought, when they fought, what type of fight, and the winner. All information here will be deleted at the end of the week and updated on the Psion Fight Club: Roster page.

For Posting a Submission for updating the Roster Information please post the correct information.

Example of Submission

UserA defeated UserB and UserC on 8/8/2017 @ 3:00PM. Witness = Baal Domiel Fight Type: Astral Projection.

#1 Baal Domiel, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Fight Submission 1 (open)

5v1 spar.

@Varric vs @tanapanian, @darkingate, @darklordiest, @Firebird, @Demoplayer

Witness= @AtmoKinetic, @Reapz

Winner=varric

Results

Firebird, frankly you look like some of your meridians were crushed near your chest area from a strong impact, I would assume Varric kicked you in the region, or a punch. It did fracture some of them, but nothing you won't heal from, but your projection looking over it, you looked exhausted, and your energy is less dense. Just a quick once over,

Darklordiest, you don't really have any after damage, which is interesting, but you also appear to have been actively healing recently, so I assume that's what's up, or you just managed to avoid damage.

Tana, your damage is comparable to Firebird, but not as bad, just more spread out, I don't think Varric used any energy at all... again, just appears you were punched across your torso, as well as had other "impact" areas, not much, just exhaustion and damage from that, a few meridians that are slightly fractured.

Darkin you came in late I think, not much damage present in your system, but I do get a painful feeling from the right side of your head, I would assume you were kicked there from the feel of it.

Demo, your damage ain't too bad, but I think someone brought a weapon and had hit ya on accident, Lol, there is a slight puncture wound, not much, other then that you are just exhausted and have a few minor bruise like sensations.

Varric, your ES confuses me a bit, Lol, anyways, no obvious damage, but I feel a heat sensation on your right arm, feels like it might be foreign, but it is quickly disappearing, so yeah..

Honestly, this is likely a win by Varric, but darklordiest appears to have also come out mostly undamaged.

#2 Varric, Aug 10, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Aug 10, 2017
    DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

fight submission (open)

Energy spar

@Varric vs @Aliter

Winner= Varric

Witness= @AtmoKinetic

Results=
    Aliter, you have a general sick feel to your energy, I don't know if it was from this or not, but seems like it likely was. Feels like you're ES was almost infected, feels like what a ghoul feels like tbh, almost like "Ghoul Energy" was shoved in your ES or some shit. Likely it was some form of corruption/similar Lol, Anyways, you have burns across your ES, you feel exhausted and you have other minor damages. Varric, I feel you already healing up any damage at all, some on your left hand I think, but appears to already be healed. You do have a few strained meridians around, but not real direct damage, or not that I notice. Sorry Aliter, but you definitely lost. xD

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

submission (open)

Spar: Atmokinetic Vs Kurai on 8/11/2017
    Type: Biolocation
    Witness: Reapz
    Winner: Atmokinetic
    Scan Results (From Reapz) -
    Atmo Post scan- the energy system looks decent. I see damage on lower leg and on left arm. A few precise meridians look a bit bruise. Not much damage seen unless was healed before hand.
    kurai- I see damage on both arms near the shoulders, seems your back there a wound or damage. I keep seeing some either stagnant parts on your stomach could be damage. You Es looks sorta low.

#4 AtmoKinetic, Aug 11, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Aug 11, 2017
    DruidicDamnation and Baal Domiel like this.
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

fight submission (open)

Etheric k.o. spar

@Varric vs @Anubis

Winner= Varric

Ref= @AtmoKinetic

Results=
    Uh, I see anubis on the ground rn, sweating and slowly getting up, accurate or nah? Though he is getting up? nope. I don't think he's going to shrug that off tbh

DruidicDamnation and Baal Domiel like this.
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

submission (open)

5 min biol spar

@Varric vs @Pocky

Winner= Varric

Refs= @AtmoKinetic, @Reapz, @Avana

Results=
    Reapz: So for Papi I see medium/minor damages on right arm right leg. The stomach has major stagnation or damage.I would assume it's from the spars before being not healed. Has more damages than varric.
    For varric I see damage on right arm near the elbow forearm medium. I also see damage on the left leg. He looks good besides that energy wise

Atmokinetic: Papi, you have a lot of impact areas that have shot meridians in those regions, not much else, other than your energy being exhausted. Varric, you have energy on your arms, it is "surrounding" your arms and attempting to drain and other things.

Avana: For damages Im going to start with Varric: From you I feel so far like you've been attacked but seem completely unharmed, your body looks fine and I didnt see many attacks hit you, I felt as though energy has been used and your current energy system is moving fluidly. Im not gonna lie I dont have much detail for you beyond that
    Next up is Pocky: the damage I see on you seems to be something similar to a fragmented energy system, its clear that youve been using energy attacks and attempting to make constructs by how leftover traces of energy are all over you. I feel like your body has been injured around the center and the upper area around your chest and core, and your system looks clear like its been emptied out by a foreign attack, feels wrong saying that I feel a hole in your system.

I really hope Im looking for the right thing cause Im distracted

Avana and DruidicDamnation like this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel State Department
    Official Member

Fight Submission (open)
    1v1

@Bamaboy201 vs @Darklordiest

winner= Tie

Refs: @Property and @AtmoKinetic

Results: No damage on either side.

Property likes this.
    Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

submission (open)

The Darklordiest
    submission (open)
    vs SageYuu

Winner = The Darklordiest

Referees: Reapz , Property, Avana

30 Minute Spar, Etheric.

Reapz's and Property's Scan -
    Sage: First thing I saw was the energy around your whole body it looks twirled up like two different energies on either side left and right. I saw some very small damage on your left foot and and right knee. Your body is trying to mix the energy and find balanced and heal.

Darklordiest: Your Es looks great. Not much damage I can see.

We both discussed this. And we came up with it.

Avana's Scan
    -
    The Darklordiest: Ok for damages and stuff, I feel your body out first, I feel a few minor bruises on your arm and your leg, struck but not enough to hurt, you shrugged it off. I feel the intent of your energy, a few constructs used here and there, and usage of your aura field (like surrounding body energy field, internal and external use of energy) I can faintly smell what i think is fire on you, thinking you used a weapon or an elemental type of construct. You dont seem very hurt, your energy system seems to be circulating fine, I feel happy and aggressive standing right near you. I sense a few minor cuts on your left arm, small baby like scratches and bruises. Everything else aligned in a good way, but I should mention your solar chakra/3rd chakra is moving slower, though it seems to me you're using your intuition/instinct to fight. Everything else checks out right
    SageYuu: I can smell your body's been bruised, cuts and scratches as well as a strong punch and a few kicks, like you're in pain from being hurt. Your left leg might have a limp in it in the ethereal and I can feel your shin has gotten hit. Your body looks to be ok but your stomach area seems to be damaged, I felt a dent in it and you've been hit hard in your gut, left side. The energy I see around you is yours but the fire feeling seems to have covered something under there, like it feels like you were mixing and swirling energy into a wind like property but it was swallowed up by someone elses. Furthermore You seem tired and you want to sit down, your 3rd chakra, throat area and your last one gives off the feeling you were struck off balance and got hit in the head and in the throat area. I'd get some rest and your right eye gives me the feeling you moved out of the way of something but got hurt, whether a fist or blunt object, but you'll be alright. Get some healing or lay down/take your projection back

#8 Avana, Aug 21, 2017 at 11:47 PM
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Aug 22, 2017 at 9:58 AM
    Varric likes this.
    AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Official Member

Submission (open)

@Diazin vs @Bamaboy201
    Witness: @Reapz
    Winner: @Bamaboy201
    Type: Etheric Spar
    Scan Results: Diazin pre scan-has some little damage on the back. Es doesn't look so good looks abut stagnate in some areas it's not all flowing so well. Core is a bit messed up.
    Bama- pre scan- Es looks good seems like everything is flowing good not much damage I can see. Diazin post scan- you seen you have damage on your chest seem puncture. Your elbow seems wounded on your right hand. Not much energy going through your meridians in your chest seems stopped due to the damage. Legs seem a little charred. Bama post scan- your Es looks okay things are flowing a bit slow. You seem you have some damage on the left side of the chest. I would assume a deep scratch. I see damage on both of your wrist. I see your feet sorta damage away but could be very minimal. I would choose bama as the winner.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Official Member

Submission (open)

@AtmoKinetic vs @Azrael
    Witness: @Avana
    Winner: @Azrael
    Type: Etheric Spar
    Scan Results:

Atmo - I can feel atmos etheric body, its like its covered in water and feels like hes been through hell and back with it. He seems to be hurt in his face and in his body, both his arms are cut, its almost like he was bleeding but tried to keep it from coming down.(felt like he was trying to heal them to keep going on with any attacks he had going on) Your stomach and left lung gives me the feeling wanting to faint or sit down, and your adreneline and an emotion of like being aware of something (Like oh man I just found a dollar/new thing to try next time) is coming over you. Your right leg and left leg look injured, your leg looks like it took some damage but not enough to keep you off your feet. Your left body side gives me the feeling of something strong and something hard just hit me, as well as something that feels equal to getting hit by a car then flying. Furthermore the more i stand near you the more tense im becoming for whatever reason. I can smell blood and fire somewhere else on your body, not that I want to type an essay for the national geography but your back is also in pain, and it looks like the lower right side could use some healing and a massage. Theres alot more to type out but Ill do az cause theres cuts and energy burns and I havent even looked into both your systems yet either lol.

Azrael - I can feel in both your feet and in your arms theres a solidified object, not objects but like crystalline rod like energy in there, seems to have been there for protection, felt like you got hit there a few times but theres energy coming off your aura saying that it didnt do much of anything, your body seems fine, you seem to be ok and excited. You used energy as i can feel some heated traces through the air aimed at atmo (like how when you turn the fire on and you see that thing it does? idk what word it is but yes you know what i mean) and a mixture of energy. Seems to me your defense did alot of protection and bounced back a few attacks on you. You seem to be doing alright, just standing around waiting for something to hit you is what i felt

Atmos energy system seems to feel punctured by a few things, his energy pathways in his left shoulder, lower back area and his heart chakra are burnt off and cut, I can smell like, water? Sand? Mixed into his energy system clearing up, one of his chakras look like they don't even wanna rotate anymore (think the 7th and the 2nd) and the rest is a bunch of cuts and bruises I'm not really tryna detail cause I can feel something trying to heal him

Az's energy system really doesn't look phased to me, slightly overworking/overclocked like a graphics card running all day but the pathways are bright and brimming with light, look solid and looks compact. The solar plexus is running fast and it looks to me as if it's feeling nearby presences and doing its normal job of moving energy around.