1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Psionic Ability Tier System (PATS): Version 2.0.2

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

That's hard to answer. I don't know the statistics.

System

System Archive Account

That's not what "time" is, that's the "measure of time". The measure of time as it regards to a day is how long it takes the Earth to fully rotate. Time is not a man made thing and never will be. The MEASURE of time is a man made thing. An hour is man made. A minute is manmade. A second. But the thing that an hour, minute or second describes is not man made. The process of me, you or existence being able to be in movement is "time". Without "Time" nothing would move, that is what time is. People always confuse the measure of time with actual time e.e

Scientifically, chronokinesis would be reverting atoms to the state they were at a certain period of time, which is effectively "reversing" time. But to do that on living beings won't create a solid time line, considering the fact that living things think and thus may choose to do something differently.

Administrator
    No Mood

Justus
    Curious

Justus Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Is it possible to have a latent ability that wasn't on the latent ability list or even a tier 5 ability as a latent ability or something?

eden
    No Mood

eden Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Claircognizance- Latent

Amira likes this.
    Arn Issai

Arn Issai Guest

Where is Healing?

What about Probablility Manipulation?

Amira likes this.
    Administrator
    No Mood

Healing is more of a skill. Combination of techniques and it abilities.

Probablity Manipulation I did not add just because I do not know the prerequisites or how it works. What's the process taken to achieve it?

Delfim likes this.
    Solar Seeker
    Daring

Solar Seeker Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Removal of links, and neutralizing energies, are two extremely valuable skills which you didn't include.

Amira and Delfim like this.
    Arn Issai

Arn Issai Guest

As a practioner of this.It kinda is what you need to learn before you do Manifestation.Atleast that is what I know.

It's doing things such as willing Quarters to land on a certain side,stacking cards to draw things in your favor,Causing things to go forwards a favorable outcome instead of 50:50 or whatever percentage they were.

Basically.Micro-PK

Amira likes this.
    indigo

indigo Citizen

What is imbuing?

Amira likes this.
    Administrator
    No Mood

That is when you take energy and store it into a item. Ex. A stone or a piece of jewelry.

Amira likes this.
    Acorn_4
    Breezy

Acorn_4 Citizen
    Official Member

Baal,
    Could I submit a formal request to begin a study program following this format?
    (oh,please let the answer be yisss)

Administrator
    No Mood

I don't mind at all.

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen

Soul Manipulation/life force manipulation. it's something I use. I'd consider it teir 4 for self manipulation. and teir 5 for non self. requisition would be Advanced knowledge of energy manipulation, tendriling, basic linking. Understanding of anatomy helps immensely to manipulate specific parts of body. Understanding of energy pathways. Basic chakra knowledge. useage of minor empathy would all be required to start self soul manipulation.

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen

linking isn't needed for self. but everything else is. non self requires self manipulation and linking.

New Psychic
    Angelic

New Psychic Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'd say TK is placed a tier too high. That's my personal opinion. It's hard to start, but easy to do.

Acorn_4
    Breezy

Acorn_4 Citizen
    Official Member

Excellent. I'll study, practice the basics and I'll ask if I get stuck or have questions .
    And thank you for supporting PN.

System

System Archive Account

Systems have no meaning to outliers I hope you realize this isn't set in stone the human mind is full of riddles blocks and surprises things that are complex will seem simple to some while the simple will seem like a mountain to a mole hill this should rely more on personal talents and learning style and abilities than going from one stage to the next the mind doesn't working like that always

System

System Archive Account

Never said I don't like it or are to it there are no implications in what I said I am staring there be others who break this systems its too rigid life is chaotic and orderly at once this only expresses order and chaos always baffles when people become orderly this will only cover a smnaple group maybe a large I have no clue

The_Hatter
    Inspired

The_Hatter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

so basically one would have to proficient at a ability at one tier in order to go into the next one if I'm understanding that correctly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.