1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Psionic Ability Tier System (PATS): Version 2.0.2

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Lightningz
    Energetic

Lightningz Citizen
    Official Member

We all have these abilities, just takes training them, some more active then others, tapping into your zodiac will also greatly increase these abilities and their overall connection you have with them. Also there's classic flying, which is done with will power and intent. Or you can teleport with lightning, black lightning etc. :)

Sune Lin
    Flirty

Sune Lin Senior Citizen
    Official Member

(Prove it.)

LinRae and bdclercq like this.
    jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Zodiac is just a mental construct, there isn't enough focused willpower in it to make it real unless you believe in it, in which case you'd probably make it real anyway by subconsciously using your own willpower. And does everyone having all abilities extend to the 'latent' abilities?

Sune Lin likes this.
    Suskeyhose
    Snobbish

Suskeyhose Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I would say so, yes. Everything I've ever learned in psionics I could teach to someone without the skill for it. Like empathy. I've taught empathy to a large number of individuals who had no prior experience with it.

The other thing to keep in mind is that this is not exactly the most accurate chart. I can't flare anything (tier 1) bit I can do minor telekinesis, mind hacking, tendriling, and a number of other tier 4-5 things. Not to mention tendriling isn't hard. It should be like level 2 at highest.

Ancient_Arcane

Ancient_Arcane Citizen
    Official Member

If by kinesis the meaning is within the realm of the mind only, in terms of conceptual constructs and visualization that's fits within my experience.

I'm happy to entertain the idea of kinesis like anime, but if anyone claims to be able to do such, then they are either confusing reality and fantasy, or they are insane and need meds.

Sune Lin likes this.
    Suskeyhose
    Snobbish

Official Member

My personal experience on the subject differs a bit. "Kinesis" has nothing to do with mental realms. It is all about the physical. I myself have generated 30 mph winds in all cardinal directions within a few seconds of each other. I understand however why it would be difficult to believe.

bdclercq
    No Mood

bdclercq Citizen
    Official Member

That's the biggest problem with all of this, you just have to believe what someone else says without being able to verify it.
    If there could be some hard evidence (I don't mean some youtube video or people who claim to have seen it) you could just put away the whole it's-real-it's-not discussion, so let me ask this question: why isn't there any form of proof that can't be explained by either science or trickery?

Sune Lin likes this.
    Suskeyhose
    Snobbish

Official Member

There is. Many studies have been performed on telekinetics, and proven it real. Granted the media doesn't want that to get out.

Here is a link to the Wikipedia page of one of the most famous of the individuals who were studied. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Kulagina

Sune Lin
    Flirty

Sune Lin Senior Citizen
    Official Member

That's one of the very few proofs I have of abilities. If I remember correctly, she had to be very concentrated, mainly through hypnotism. In one session, she even lost two pounds of body fat. ._.

bdclercq
    No Mood

bdclercq Citizen
    Official Member

I'm sorry for saying this, but almost half that page is about how it could all be fake (" ... long preparation times and uncontrolled environments (such as hotel rooms) in which the experiments with Kulagina took place left much potential for trickery").
    So no, you can't really say this is proof (otherwise you could also say Copperfield and Houdini were practiced real magic(k)).

You say many studies have been performed. Who performed them, how where they done and what was the purpose of them?
    Please, send me links to as many studies that proof these things are real. But please also try to answer the above questions. Be critical, don't just believe everything you read online.

Edit: don't bother refering to Uri Geller, I already know about him.

Suskeyhose
    Snobbish

Official Member

I wasn't specifically trying to find studies, just one of the individuals who I could remember off the top of my head. And while the media didn't think she was real, the Russian govt did. So there's that. I don't really see the point in linking to more stuff though, as I know it is real, there is no benefit in convincing you or anyone else that it is real.

Aetherius likes this.
    bdclercq
    No Mood

bdclercq Citizen
    Official Member

Well then, congratulations on remembering that woman.

And it's a shame you don't want to link to more stuff. By saying that there is no benefit in convincing anyone else that it is real you are, in my opinion, avoiding any form of discussion.
    Think about this: for years people had a certain point of view on the world and the universe until one person, Galileo Galilei, started to question this. There where people like you who said they knew they were right and that there was no point in having a discussion about it. At the present time those people are mostly seen as narrow minded. There were others who, after hearing this, started to doubt what they had been thought and tried to find proof of their new beliefs. After Galileo there was Darwin with his evolution theory, and probably many others after that (and inbetween).

I realy hope I'm getting my message over correctly: don't avoid discussions, there is always something you can learn from them. In the best case you can succesfully convince others of your beliefs, in the worst case you have seen another way of thinking/reasoning.

But I believe I'm getting off topic here, or am I mistaking?

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

Official Member

You're definitely not off-topic. I believe TK exists because of the fact that even though it's completely against the prevailing way of thinking, its nonexistence is taught to almost everyone, and it isn't so ethereal that it couldn't be easily tested for by individuals who were unsure about its nonexistence (religion, on the other hand, is definitely too ethereal), there is a large group of people who believe in it. But psychology isn't always accurate, so you're absolutely right in wanting proof to believe in it.

bdclercq likes this.
    bdclercq
    No Mood

bdclercq Citizen
    Official Member

Just to be sure I got this right: you believe TK exists because there is a large group of people who believe in it? Or have I completely misread your post?

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

Official Member

a large group of people who believe in it DESPITE PEER PRESSURE AND NO EXTRANEOUS REASONS TO BELIEVE IN IT. I don't think anyone here thinks stage magicians do real magick, and testing TK and finding it doesn't work would definitely turn you off the subject, so the only other reason for them to believe in Telekinesis is that they tested it and it worked. Again, you can never be sure, but this feels like a pretty strong argument to me.

Ancient_Arcane

Ancient_Arcane Citizen
    Official Member

sorry but anyone here that tells me they can produce kinesis in the physical world will gain my ignoring them. I don't tolerate liars or the insane.

Ancient_Arcane

Ancient_Arcane Citizen
    Official Member

Who here isn't a fucking moron that believes they can spit fire from their eyes or cause wind from their hair? I want to interact with smart people please. Raise your hands and let's chat.

bdclercq likes this.
    Sune Lin
    Flirty

Sune Lin Senior Citizen
    Official Member

There are people here who have claimed they could do that? XDDDD

Lightningz likes this.
    Lightningz
    Energetic

Lightningz Citizen
    Official Member

bdclercq
    No Mood

bdclercq Citizen
    Official Member

So basically you assume they have tested it and trust that they don't lie.

I wouldn't ignore them, I'd just keep asking questions until I have all my answers or until they kinda talked themselves stuck (hope you get what I mean).

Nice site, but it's just another form of wikipedia.

jason1stlegion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.