1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

PSIONTUBE button

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

You have done a very good job in talking about psionics in PSIONTUBE but many new users do not notice your work. i mean you invested time and discussed important matters but the new users don't go there and listen to what you talk about because they are not encouraged to take a look at PSIONTUBE. try making stylish buttons in the new upgrade. stylish buttons will have a really good effect on encouraging the new users.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Anyone wanting to see 'em can do it, if they don't do it it's just 'cause they don't want to.
    'Where there's a will, there's a way' as the saying goes.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Yea i know what you are saying. but i did not explain about it earlier because it was awkward to say. i did not find the right way to say it. i know some are not going to bother to try that much, and you think if they are not going to try that much, then there is no place for them in psionics.
    But then, comes some people that are kids or really new and this talks may actually change them make them more hard working. the ones that don't believe enough and haven't seen enough. in other words, they don't have the will yet. encouraging is needed in some cases. some people will become dedicated if encouraged at first but will not become dedicated if not encouraged at first.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Never said a thing 'bout people not 'having a place in psionics', you said that, but nothing can make someone work hard if they don't have the drive for it, or develop it themselves.

And if someone needs others to give 'em 'reason' to train, then their willpower must be so weak that they won't probably ever see a result that they consider to be equal to the time and effort used.
    Most people that don't see a result just end up giving up and becoming fakers or hardcore skeptics.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

yes i know i said. you did not specifically said that. you are right that over encouraging would result in having fakers and skeptics along the community. in other words popularity means more faker and skeptics. but still, a site upgrade is going to be done. and this is while this site's functionality seems to be good. i am new here but the site seems really good. the founder of the site has added sign up procedures to reduce the faker ratio. so maybe if the founder is already expecting increased popularity, a stylish PSIONTUBE button maybe helpful.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Well, you can take out the 'specifically' part 'cause I didn't even talked 'bout it in a subtle way.

And the fakers and skeptics that I talked 'bout are people that just tried once to do psionics but without a visible result they decided to give up.Giving motivation would actually make 'em return to psionics, don't know why you thought the opposite.

Still, a 'stylish psiontube button' would be a waste of time and work, and it wouldn't add anything in the end.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

well. maybe there was a misunderstanding. so then. you think the donations shouldn't be spent on a system upgrade? or system upgrade is a whole another thing rather than site upgrade?