1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Races and Aces

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

We all know that angelics and demonics don't "like" each other, but what 'bout the other races?Do all of 'me have a bone to pick with each other?Which ones are fighting to this day?Which ones inflict and which ones are the targets of prejudice?

Which races are considered the "badasses mot*****ckers"?Which ones are considered the "elite" or "aristocracy"?Which ones are considered the "butt monkeys"?Which ones are considered "weak"?

Everyone with the required knowledge can answer these questions, but bonus points if you're 'kin as well.

Darknesscave
    Sweettooth

Darknesscave Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Race has no responses to such annoying things.

We can all do something great.
    Read my posts and professional profile

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Not entirely true, but not touching that...uuuuh in mythology kitsune and dragons were seen as enemies from time to time.

Darknesscave
    Sweettooth

Darknesscave Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Touching is better than prison.
    But.

We don't know who is who and studying ancient hatred is Hitler with no power or point to psionic abilities in which the mind is the only thing that matters not random mythology between foes that don't exist.

Thank you

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Really?I thought that dragons were enemies of tigers or phoenixes, but I might be confusing it with Chinese mythology.
    As for the first comment...did I touch a nerve?:smirk:
    What?

Seems that the "cryptic virus" is still running amok.I have no idea what you're trying to say.

#5 Perses Keraunos, Nov 13, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Nov 13, 2016
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Na you just said something you don't know what you're talking about is all ;) demonics and angelics dont "dislike" each other, don't get a small group mixed up with all of them.

and sounds like chinese mythology but yeah.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

So the whole "angelics and demonics hate each other" is just something from a minority?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Pretty much.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Then it's as they say, a minority in a group can end up becoming the "image" for all of that group.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Atleast for you yeah, but no the minority is already recognized as the minority that does >.>

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Sorry if I'm neither angelic nor demonic to know 'bout this.I never went to "Kin High", y'know? xD

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Lol gross.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Kitsune and Tanuki are rival/enemies. Their altercations usually consist of contests(playing tricks, shapeshifting/illusions, etc.)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I think that Onis usually are the enemies of Tengus, or are they the enemies of everyone?Can't remember.

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I think angels and demons have had their fair share of disagreement. Idk what that relationship is like now.

Ima go for the obvious and say werewolves and vampiahs >;O #TeamEdward

Lyss

Lyss Citizen

Of the fey, the shidhe are the high folk, with the elidhir coming a close second.
    Being personally (most likely) of foundling origin and raised by a fey inclined mother(we have a narwhal horn on the hearth from a sailing expedition last century) I can honestly say that tensions can run high, not just between otherkin races, but among clansmen as well.

My eldest daughter's father is most likely part changeling, due to his tall lean stature, ability to travel unburdened, and shifting ability... He once bought all the Christmas presents and paid most of one December's rent with foreign currency and monopoly money. We get along famously and have continued to over the last 21 years...
    Most of my children's father's come from humanity, almost entirely (except for my eldest)... And I have found this frustrating over the years. Men often rival over women and/or possessions in different ways than kin.
    That is to say there is alot more smashing and broken stuff(my seaweed chest inc.) in the aftermath.

I have had both good and difficult experiences with dragons...
    Either they usually find me and my t.k. fascinating, or view me as a tasty and appropriate snack.

Having met with several giants in my time, (as well as my most recent marriage to one) I must say that there is truth in the fact that they can keep there wits about them in a hard fight, though sometimes fail at telling friend from for.
    Though he and I have our differences(he dislikes swimming in the sea, hiking past the trail line, and mountain lions),
    We maintain a mutual respect.

This point of mutual respect of mutual differences, regardless of personal Predjudice, is a vital point in inter-racial relations.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Racial stereotyping... WONDERFUL!!! I SUPPOSE YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW PURE ENERGY BEINGS REPRODUCE NEXT!!

I understand you're reasoning behind asking such questions but there are more interesting and essentially 'better' questions you could ask besides this. e,..,e

Demoplayer
    Inspired

Demoplayer Senior Citizen
    Official Member

@Abbadon Keraunos
    Just becuse....the thread should've been named 'Aces of the Races'....it just sounds cool....lol

Perses Keraunos and Zerachiel like this.
    Dark Lord
    Darkness

Dark Lord Senior Citizen
    Official Member

demonics and angelics don't hate each other, in fact, most demonics only dislike humans, especially demons, whereas angelics don't dislike demonics, but tend to pity them, some of us demons may not care for the angels, but only because they interfere with certain things we do, in fact, the only enmity between us is because of the humans, otherwise, we don't care what the other is doing. that being said, demons are the most powerful of the "dark races", angels are the leading race among the "light races", and dragons are the rulers of the "earth races" of course, there are other powerful races that can be stronger than these that I have labeled, but in truth, what one race is the strongest in, they can be the weakest in another grouping, so there's really no way to tell without knowing everything about those races without stereotyping.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

demons are not that powerful, if race mattered it would be dark primordials that overpower a demon and light primordials that overpower an angel. Both angels and demons aren't all that relevant as a race. Individual strength however, comes in all forms. Dragons are no exception. Although, in numbers any race can be a force lol but outside of that i agree. Lol.

#20 Zerachiel, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Varric likes this.