1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Races and Aces

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Like Nyx or Erebus?
    If one race was "the strongest", for sure they would be ruling right now.I don't think that there is a "strongest race" but for sure there are strong individual beings.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I don't believe in racial strengths tbh and no not them there's primordials of the same elemental embodiments that are far "older" than those two, but yeah I agree with you there. I'm more for individual strengths in different aspects lol. Since not every demon will have the same skills etc.

Dark Lord
    Darkness

Dark Lord Senior Citizen
    Official Member

true, primordials are stronger, but I wasn't including them, which is why they weren't mentioned, it's just the races your counting, like who's more powerful, demons or dragons, of all the earth creatures are dragons more powerful or are people, what you're critiquing them by also counts, who's the best shapeshifter, changelings kitsune, or demons, who cares more about nature fairies or fey, which is stronger giants or trolls, you have to take all that into account as well as know what you are talking about to assess what you're wanting.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I know it's an example but faries fit under fey >.> (sorry nitpicking xD) but I understand natural abilities yeah I can agree there, but there's also races with similar natural abilities. Though I am a bit on the fence on natural abilities as some believe everyone can learn anything they work to learn but personally on the fence there.

Dark Lord
    Darkness

Dark Lord Senior Citizen
    Official Member

lol it's fine, I knew someone would point that out, and not everything can be taught or learned, if that was the case, i'd love to shapeshift into my form that is demon, but that is something both the kin and psion communities agree on, one just can not shapeshift, it's impossible for a human body to do so, and anyone who makes that claim, should walk onto the street, and transform so there's enough proof that it's possible, so it really depends on the ability, but that's a completely different discussion.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Lol I personally believe if the conditions were right but I can't go to far into it as it's just a theory, but I do agree that it's if anything impossible lol. Though kin communities are cancer so that kind of open minded critical discussions become really toxic lol same with psion communities.

Dark Lord
    Darkness

Dark Lord Senior Citizen
    Official Member

that it can, I remember quite a few otherkin debates, with even surgeons who are kin stepping in with medical facts that prove that it's physically impossible, but other than that, most agree that otherkin can't turn into their kintype, and yes, it depends on the conditions, which humans as a race do not have what is required for such a feat.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Pretty much lol

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Most angels hate or severely demons and most beings without light in em. Not all but bulk majority.

A lot of demons want to convert most other races into demonic verisons of their race for whatever reason.

Elves dragons and elementals were among the first non diety races.

Dragons and elves waged wars for a long time before finally settling it after almost wiping each other out.

Dwarves are an extinct or nearly extinct race that were wiped out by the elves.

The nephilim were attempted to be wiped out via the God Yahweh and his armies but he didnt succeed and a fair few still exist although their numbers are greatly reduced.

The first humans were also attempted to be wiped out by the first yahweh as well they exist in the same degree as the above. The humans were then remade in a more watered down form as we now exist mostly but not completely cut off from our former abilities.

The last "God War" involved numerous pantheons and nunerous races. Many of which took major losses and effectively ended the era of gods having any influence over anything. It also reduced the pantheons down to the 3 or 4 major religions of today.

That about covers what i know on various world wars of races. There have been numerous spats between rival races and clans going on in small sessions for eons. But those don't affect the overall population like the above have.

As for badass races? I personally would never pick a fight with a true elemental or a djinn. All the remaining elementals are old enough to remember when dirt was made and have the experience and ability to wipe you clean off the face of the earth without so much as bending a finger.

Djinn i have fought in past. The ones that leave their isolated realm are almost all if not all hardened warriors of considerable pedigree. The average civillian djinn maybe not. But your unlikely to encounter any djinn that arent heavily trained. They don't leave their realms much.

As for the weaklings? Any being that acts a fool usually doesn't live long on its own. World's a cruel hard place.

Same for the butt monkeys as you called them. Anything excessively annoying usually gets wiped out or brutalized by a more powerful race.

As for elites?
    Each society and each race has its own elites. High elven and light elven seem to be one of the few races that consider themselves better than everyone all of the time tho.

#29 Varric, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Zerachiel likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I wouldn't pick a fight with any race xD I believe any individual of a race can have the know how to whip my behind lol and the pantheon war involved gods, humans, and other beings alike (like titled gods where were "adopted" into the pantheon" shezmu for example lol.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

True. Also pretty much all beings will leave you be if you leave them be. Theres no need to be that guy who starts drunken brawls with everyone.

Those are just the two races that if i ever end up fighting or see someone fighting for whatever reason. I'm peacing out or being like "shit sucks to be you andstaying on sideline"

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

xD true have a lot of those types.

For me it would be to the most extent original Oneiroi and some of the less known races o.O

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

Ever heard of element in human?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Explain?

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

hmm. Ever heard of element core? What elements are known in this community? the basic fire, earth, air, water stuff?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

classic and nonclassic, fire water, earth, air, dark , light, the Chinese elements, storm, ice, lava, etc.

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

well there are some less known ones too. my element called ugerflame is a fire element that has some unique properties like corruption resistance. Then I know of ice element called ugerfrost and another ancient ice element called amber ice. Haven't really been able to manifest my element physically much, got only heat and little bit smoke when I tried to burn stuff with it.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Should just read our glossary

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

where can I find it?

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Here