1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Active Mentor Requesting Students: SageYuu - Unofficial Skype Group

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I host a fairly active skype group with members of varying ranges of experience. there are people with varying levels of experience present and knowledge present. Including members of this site and not of this site.

A weekly sparring session is held every Saturday, with an upheld standard of 2 or more referees. The reason for this is it gives people a drive and practice in multiple areas. These sparring sessions are non-competitive and are more so for confirmation that anything else. Energy work has an instinctive 'base' to it that is more often over looked int he community. Everyone sees and interprets things differently, the sensations they may experience while performing energy work vastly differ. This allows for a trial and error process to take place while simultaneously practicing scanning and combative/defensive abilities. We have a competent healer in a group, as well as some one who has some experience with healing, and I am currently trying to develop my ability to heal.

I wont always SHOW you something, same with the other members. You must WANT to learn and ASK. Basically you must show initiative.

I wont allow everyone, into the group, but don't let that discourage you! There is also an imposed age limit of 15 years or older.

Please ask as many questions as you desire.

Darknesscave
    Sweettooth

Darknesscave Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Do you accept anybody who is over 40 years old?
    I am asking because i am interested in joining. I am very experienced just read my profile.

SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Why not?
    If you are interested, please create a pm so we may talk, and that goes for EVERYONE. Not to be an ass but I am cautious about who I let into the group simply because people have a tendency to start drama.

Though questions and concerns should be kept on the thread

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Do you actually fight with psionic abilities?

SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

As far as I am able to answer you since I don't consider myself a psionic, yes we do.

We take turns projecting to each other weekly, every Saturday evening and fight each other. I have set standard of 2 or more scanners for each round and participants are limited to how many times they can spar and there is also a safety net in place to prevent a severe amount of damage.

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well, I'm interested.

FlyingPenguin
    Relaxed

FlyingPenguin Citizen

So students have to ask questions on what they want to be taught? If not then is there a rough syllabus of sorts?

SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

There is, but after a certain point I'm not going to bother coming to you to teach you things.

Silamoth
    Nerdy

Silamoth Citizen
    Official Member

So do you guys exclusively spar when projecting, or do you also do long-distance energy sparring?

SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

More so project.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

I'm from Balkan and I wanna participate even if I'm a beginner.
    If someone wants to long-distance fight me tell me and i'll sign us up to Sageyuu so he decides when.

Rahotep
    Sunshine

Rahotep Citizen

I'm very much interested, although mainly in the weekly sparring sessions. Would it be possible to join your skype group for just that?

SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

By all means, It's also for learning purposes.

Just start a Pm so I can talk to you for a bit first.

Fancy Party

Fancy Party Citizen

This looks interesting. I would've liked to join. But I don't really use skype anymore, mostly just rabbit for video and discord for everything else. If this has a subgroup anywhere on anything else, I might be interested in joining that though. But if I may ask, why skype? For the visuals?

Oh well, I might make a new skype account (can't remember my older ones) if I have to and if you'd be willing to take me. But I do think I need an active group to encourage me to practice regularly again.

And I suppose the sparring sessions could interest me in practicing other, more offensive things again, since I mainly am just currently focused on wanting to teleport at the moment and I'd basically just be running away in sparring sessions if I focused on only that.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

Stupid age limit, can I ref, who says I actually gotta be fiting? XD

Roaring Lion

Roaring Lion Citizen
    Official Member

I would like to join !

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Can I join too? I'll pm you.