1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Right so.. i'm sorry.

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Onyx Blayne
    Darkness

Onyx Blayne Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I have come to realise, that through my skeptecism and distrust of people that i probably offended quite a few users on here, including some old friends, here's a long overdue apology, I started being more skeptical and doubting myself, for some deluded reason, i convinced myself that if what i thought what i was doing couldn't be possible than neither could anyone elses. I still, after a few months have not found any super valid evidence of anything therefore i cannot tell you a right answer, this makes me wrong. So i'm sorry to everyone and i hope i can be accepted back into this community properly, not as old me but as someone who wants to start from the beginning without the bullsh*t and self pity.

Chocolate likes this.
    Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome back to the community then, Onyx. I have no personal quarrels with you as we never met, but I do hope you find the forgiveness you seek for whatever deeds you may have done.

Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I have no idea what this is about but here's my 50 cents.

You should never apologize for being skeptical. Ever.

Communities like these who haven't embraced/accepted skepticism often devolved into fantasy and died. I can speak for myself when I say that I certainly wouldn't be here if a skeptical view of the metaphysical wasn't being maintained.

The whole point is to investigate things and to discover accurate models with which to categorize reality.

I went from someone who knew nothing of energy manipulation to experiencing things like lucid dreams, remote viewing, and kinetics. While there are still some things that I don't believe in due to lack of experience like "other-kins" for example, I will continue to explore reality with skepticism in my attempts to better understand the world.

TL:DR, It's ok to question things, people choose to be offended and you shouldn't let other people make you feel guilty because they disagree with you.

And of course, welcome back. :)

Chocolate, Reapz and DruidicDamnation like this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Welcome back, and you're always accepted here mate. We as a community wouldn't shun someone for their beliefs or anything of that nature, there's a reasons or healthy skepticism.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Welcome back @Onyx Blayne meh, everyone has a skeptic in them so.

Onyx Blayne
    Darkness

Onyx Blayne Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Thank you to everyone. This went alot better than i had predicted. I'm happy to be back, this all said, i'm done being a mentor for a while and i'm looking to learn from someone else from scratch.