1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Scanning: Types of Scans + How To's

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

System

System Archive Account

Psionic Scanning: Types of Scans & How To's

Note: There are dozens upon dozens of scanning techniques out there. These types of scans that will be listed on this thread are the more common types of scans commonly used and well understood. Many of the new members may want to learn these forms of scanning as they correlate to the Psionic Process; a process coined by Baal with the Path of the Psion. These types of scans will not be listed in any type of order. - Lynda

General Tip! Make sure that before scanning your target lowers any defensive energetic constructs!

Essence Scan - This is one of the easiest types of scans but not that efficient.

The Essence Scan is one of the easiest types of scans that could be learned with little practice when it comes to the Psionic Foundations. It is actually used by a large majority of Psions on the Nation when they scan people.

First, what is the Essence Scan? The Essence of Energy is what people are picking up when they do this scan. When we type messages on the Nation, when I type this thread, I am passively leaving behind a small part of myself in the words. This small apart of me is actually my forever lingering energy within the words. Most people use Essence Scans to pick up on Empathy from other people.

Downside to Essense Scan's as a person reading the residual energy left behind in words can be fooled by the person imprinting the Energetic Essence on the words.
    Energetic Scan - More In depth Scan to determine Energy within Target.

An Energetic Scan takes way more work then just picking up Energetic Essences from others words. I wont lie, most people think they are doing this but are just doing an Essence Scan. This type of scan actually involves having a connection with the target; either a passively built connection over time or a active connection built on the spot. To effectively use this type of scan someone should have learned Energy Manipulation, Constructs, and Connections.

With an Energetic Scan you will be using connections to connect your self to another person. This connection will allow an exchange of energy. (Either from them to you or both to both.) With the incoming energy you will read it using the skills you have learned; example - Empathy, Understanding Energetic Colors, etc.
    Advanced Energetic Scan - Very Effective but more Energy Costly

This will be shorter just because it is an almost exact copy of the technique above. But what makes this advanced is the use of projections. When the person creates a connection to you they will use Biolocation to follow that connection, create a focal point in your location, appear with biolocation, and then examine your energetic body.

This is actually very effective and will get you great results. To enforce the connection with the target and projection, most people doing advanced energetic scans would even get a picture of the target. Just know that by doing this you could do a lot more to the target then just scan and for that reason people need to be cautious by people doing these scans to them.
    Soul Dive - This takes much time to learn.

Probably one of the most advanced and accurate scans anyone can get. This is pretty much allowing someone to understand the deepest parts of yourself. You open yourself up to them knowing your deepest darkest secrets and everything you have done.

Soul Dives are done in a certain process. First for accuracy they will use a connection method (most experienced scanners will ask for a picture), then they will use BioLocation to follow the connection to the target, after they have reached the target they will use a Entry Projection Method (most times its either Shadowing Out or Whiting Out), once they are in that projection type they will slip into your Energetic Body. Now, just as a noticable mention some use Tendrils to get access then slip in with Shadowing Out or Whiting Out.

Anyway, once they are in they will enter your Subconscious Plane. This Subconscious Plane is literally you, everything that you are, wanted to be, or have been is molded in this plane. Everything they will see means something to you. Now most times your subconscious doesn't like uninvited guests and will try to get the projector out (if the projector dies in there he or she gets disconnected and booted out). The goal of the projector though is to find your "core". (I say core but I have no real name for it). This "Core" is like the main computer of you. It holds all your memories, thoughts, secrets, etc. If you allow them to they can look through this and understand anything they want.

Now what I said above is for in-depth super scans. Very dangerous, so only let those you really trust with your life do a Soul Dive of this Nature. But normally, people will only let people do Soul Dives on them to understand apart of themselves they do not know.

Now I am sure I am not done with this thread. I will be answering questions you may have and taking advice on what other types of scans I should put on this thread. Lets work as a community for those who want to help build this thread.

Lurve chu all. x3 <3

Luminis
    Sunshine

Luminis Senior Citizen
    Official Member

How about scanning the mental scape of the person? It may be very similar to souldiving, but I saw people putting it into a different category.

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen

soul landscape is different than subconscious from my experience the subconscious is more akin to the mental plane where as the soul landscape is like the essence of you. I've never seen this supercomputer core in a soul landscape. mental plane however. ..

System

System Archive Account

I wouldn't call it a super computer. I tried to explain how I perceive it. Maybe like a databank of memories?

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen

regardless statement. stands

tanapanian
    Lurking

tanapanian New Citizen

thank you for this guide. i found it very useful.