1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Seeing energy?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

So after almost a year ive deciced to start practising. Ive done the whole feel your energy part where it tingles or gives a burning sensation(guess its affinity based?)

Anyways, so ive tried making psiballs, small daggers and what not. While i feel the energy in my hand it cant interact with anything physical. Which makes me think that this is more a placebo effect rather than it being real. Also i cannot see the energy unless i focus real hard and even then its just in my mind, some of you might say "thats normal" however how can i take it for real if i need to concentrate insanely hard? Dont get me wrong it might be real but i feel like forcing an image rather than seeing an realistic image is happening here.

So how do you see your energy or psiballs? Ive been trying but the vague mind image doesnt seem to be too reliable.

Thanks in advance.

Ezaar and DruidicDamnation like this.
    Reapz
    Amused

Reapz Staff Manager
    Official Member

For what I learned and know. Trying or forcing energy of what you create to influence the physical is not the same. It's easy for some it's hard for others. You are a scanner no? Why are disregarding what you have seen? Everyone has a different sensation to how their energy or someone's else energy feels to them. It's not always affinity based. There is no need to force a image or anything just see what you see. You have to train those eyes.

thepsycicwidget and Chocolate like this.
    phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Im still learning scanning, im troubled about the way i see things. If i scan/project i close my eyes so the things i see are in the mind but if im deep enough itll be asif im there. It gives me a better image 'if im really seeing it' whereas with EM i have my eyes open and see a vague image in my mind. Do i simply need to keep trying to see? And if i see clearly howd i know? Would i see it with my mind or eyes?

Im kinda lost on how to keep track of my progress since i dont know how the end goal looks.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Reapz
    Amused

Reapz Staff Manager
    Official Member

Some people can open their eyes and see through projection some people prefer to see with their eyes closed. Personally I prefer to close my eyes I can concentrate a lot more and generally it's better. I can still project with eyes open it just better for me to close my eyes. It's a good excersise to scan a tree look at the energy flow through the roots and what not. The green spots are the spots with most energies are flowing good. The gray or brown spots are where the bad flows are or dead spots. Go near a tree and try this. I don't know f you can project well but for example if Person A wants me to project and check out if there any beings or construct or something happening in their room. I would project their close my eyes (I would usually feel a moving of place) so first thing I always like to do is confirm what I see (I ask the person if this and this..is there and wait for the person to confirm,simple questions I don't want any frontloading) if the confirmation is wrong (I would adjust and re see everything) until I get it right. Then from there do what your meant to do.

Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

This is why I made PATS.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

To see energy? Well first off you need to understand at the start you'll 100% not even see it as if you are there, or well most have that as the starting point. Likely you'll also have to force your sight to work at the start as well...

But moving on, I want you to do a exercise... Sit down and close your eyes, best to meditate for a little bit before this, now then... Visualize your room directly in front of you as if you have your eyes open fully, this'll start off the kickstarting of projection senses normally... Next begin to "move" forward until you are at least 4 feet away, look back and see the rest of your room to as much detail as you can. You'll likely make many mistakes at first, but if you do look at yourself, normally that can trigger a projection as well if the other portions did not...

Anyways, that is just projection, while in it begin trying to use energy, likely you'll see it as if it's physical once you get further along. BUT I assume you want to see it literally, with your physical eyes. And to that I say... Personally I think that requires seals to be broken to achieve, depending on factors though. Such as I can see energy mildly with my physical eyes, and could always do such, while some people to have been training for 10+ years can't.

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

More or less the awnser i was looking for thanks.

thepsycicwidget
    Buzzed

thepsycicwidget Citizen

Once you're able to see auras, you'll be able to see your energy constructs (unless you glamour them). Work from there. Also, seeing them WON'T give you proof. Want proof? Make a construct DO something. Make it so it will rain. If it doesn't work, tinker with your construct design and retry until it works. Then use it again so many days after. Once you start seeing your own progress, which btw, this IS your own progress, you'll be more convinced. If you just see it, you'll probably think there's something in your eye or your tripping. You don't see energy the same as most things in the physical realm. If you can't see what your doing, don't say the construct isn't there. Work on seeing all forms of energy.

Chocolate likes this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I see energy naturally as seeing through my physical eyes, I have my entire life. Some will have a natural ability to see it, while some will have to work hard, but to give you a proper explaination Ill only explain how I see one form of energy, and that is "Light Energy", when there is light present Ill constantly see the energy all around me, sometimes as sparse "flashes" or rather sparks, sometimes as dense clusters of light, in all depends on the light emitting it.

Chocolate likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

how about darkness? what do you see in darkness

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

With the absense of light, I see exactly the same, "Dark Energy" will obviously be the most prominent energy around during that time though, to give another example. Heat/Fire forms of energy appear to me as a red (mostly) glow.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Personally I see everything in literal black and white, with the occasional splash of color. Anyone can see the same type of energy different colors. Color doesn't really matter when it comes to 'seeing' energy. In fact for beginners and some instance it can be a handicap. I suggest you focus more on discerning the feel and movement of energy. Movement being the easiest to observe.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Yes, learning how to feel/sense the movement of energy, is undeniable the most important thing to learn when beginning, but all forms of energetic sense will compliment eachother, I would generally suggest for beginners to develop all at the same pace as only having one will result in mistakes every once in a while.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Official Member

Light energy isn't literal light though, it's a element that you need a affinity for. What you are seeing is just ambient energy, not light energy. I have yet to see any light source give off anything but ambient. (Stars have elements, but by the time they get here they will just be ambient from the distance needed to be traveled)

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Official Member

I disagree here, color is a major part of some scanning methods, as in, one's that rely on clairvoyance. Color normally signifies the type of thing they are seeing, as in, some will see injuries as black or red, etc.

Very helpful method of scanning for beginners.

And I personally disagree with seeing a certain energy as different colors. I have seen a mostly consistent basis on people seeing the same color of energy for the source, I personally believe the inconsistencies that people note are from a lack of senses not being refined/trained enough (In other words, inaccurate senses). But that is personally just me. (Referring to a certain type of energy (Element, energy from a specific person, etc), while the scanning method is referring to symbolism with color,)

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

and this dark energy, can you describe it? you did talk about seeing glow and flashes of light. however i think you missed to talk about this one. and also this thing that you call dark energy is it called the same in this forum?

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Official Member

What he is referring to is simply ambient energy, when there is no light source nearby, dark energy doesn't just pop up. There ain't a specific type of energy for photons or when there is a lack of a low amount of photons. xD So it isn't the same dark energy most people talk about on this forum. He is just seeing ambient energy based on his descriptions.

krzyswit2 and thenegativehunter like this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

@AtmoKinetic No, I am not referring to "Ambient Energy", Ambient energy appears very distinct from "Light", and "Dark" energy, Ambient Energy is always seeable & distinct for me, it appears as a constant mass everywhere, void of color, and transparent, I would say in terms of percentage 80% Transparent. I have also used this Ambient Energy to improve my eyesight, as it will "move aside" if you send other forms of energy around.

And @thenegativehunter To answer your question, "Dark" energy appears to me basically as a "Dark Powdery Substance", sorry hard to explain this one, but I guess in better terms as a solid dark mass that gets weaker the further away it is (thats a given), and the outer edges will almost always be in motion seperate from the primary mass.

thenegativehunter and Zerachiel like this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The Energy given off by the Sun, or other Stars does not... "dissipate" by the time it reaches the Earth, it is simply too potent and strong to fully dissipate. I trained my physical eyes to see that energy nearly around a year ago, the Earth is constantly showered with the energy put off by the Sun, which gives off many.. many.. forms of energy not just one.

thenegativehunter likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

By the time energy from the sun and stars reach the earth it becomes ambient energy of this planet, honestly in my opinion solar energy and "energy from the stars" is just another form of ambient energy on the physical plane, which has nothing to do with it's elemental aspect. People like to give special traits to when there is none, sure the energy from the sun's ambient energy will be warmer or hotter what have you. However, it's still ambient energy that dilutes as it reaches earth and mixes with the ambient energy here.