1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Seeing energy?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

the things that i can see are flashes of blue color. i have not seen colors except blue, if seen have not noticed them. not much of aura except a thin brighter area. but there is a interesting thing about this aura. my eyes are a little nearsighted. not sure but i don't think it is because of regular medical reasons. i have some glasses that i never use. the interesting thing is that if i look from a aura at corner of an object, into farther objects this aura acts as glasses for me. it bends the light for me. i assume that aura can actually project a non physical bent light.
    but still, i can see flashes of light with closed eye lids as i move my hands. at the times that i wake up i can see from behind my eyelids in the dark.
    how did you do that?
    also, do you see all kinds of colors in the dark? or the colors will be limited? when i say in darkness i don't mean when just there is no sunlight. i mean the kind of darkness that normal human should not be able to see in.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

To answer your question, Ambient Energy, or all energies infact will put a stran on your eyes, staring at high concentrations of energy, or using your sight will "improve" it like a muscle, You'll get use to seeing more-and-more energy, but the methods of improving your energetic sight is not limited to that, when I say I used ambient energy to imrpove my sight I mean what I have states, along with things such as observing the movements of the energy, or observing different forms of enery "Moving" through it, this will mostly improve the "Sharpness" of your sight.

thenegativehunter likes this.
    Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

My two cents: Seeing energy with your physical eyes is complicated by the fact that you're got a lot of other input happening to your visual sense. It's often easier to visualize with the eyes closed for this reason. In my experience, any visual perception of energy in the physical sense, with eyes open, is like a transparency has been projected over top of the physical scene I'm viewing. For instance, psi balls don't appear solid and they don't appear to emit light; they are being incorporated into the physical scene by my mind and not viewed by my physical eyes.

That's not to say the psi ball isn't actually there; it's just not a physical phenomenon as much as a mental phenomenon. I've worked in vision care for several years and you'd be surprised at how much visual perception is done by the brain rather than the eyes. Hopefully the above explanation made sense and didn't just pile on to what others are saying.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

what you mentioned is not brain/mind perception. it is energy based perception. it is not done by the mind but by the astral body. i have done stuff to experiment it. i can do a energy based practice for days and then have a small bright area appear for days in the middle of my vision. i can also make this or other lights appear in my vision temporarily. it is more obvious with closed eyes. it is possible that when you open your eyes, an energy based reflex is sent to your eyes, which gets blocked and appears as a light which can also have an after image. but i still do more experimenting each day to reach to my goal.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Physical-Based Energy sight is not something you can "turn on and off". Once you achieve it, you'll grow to naturally see it without issue in the physical, it won't be transparent.

and.. No physical energetic sight is not a complicated subject, there are "levels" so-to-speak to the development of it, but it's not complicated, at least basic energy sight.

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

If it were physical-based it should be perceptible by anyone with healthy eyes, no? That is, if the psi ball or whatever is a physical phenomena emitting light it should be visible by anyone, not just the trained. Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Mardahak
    Inspired

Mardahak Senior Citizen

I think auric sight is a very complicated topic. We all have our ideas about why we can see it, but no one really knows for sure. It seems that those who train the ability of auric sight and those who are "naturally gifted" can see the metaphysical phenomena of energy; not everyone can see it even though it is thought to exist around us constantly.

Obscurus likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

what he meant by physical-based energy sight physical-like energy sight. in other words if you consider what you imagine in your mind to be virtual image. physical-based means non-virtual-based. a physical phenomena is emitting light in other dimension. a light that is called light by language and not a well defined and known thing.
    i think this is why he said physical-based. to say what idea he was talking about.

you see, some think of auric sight as mind perception and some think of it as physical-based sight. both may exist. obviously if there difference in them it should be somewhere.i say there is a way to distinguish them. physical-based is sensor-based. a physical-based light should leave after image. therefore if you stare at the light and get afterimage stuck on your sight it is physical-based. however you don't get afterimage stuck after waking up from your dreams. so dreaming is not physical-based.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

No just because something exists around us does not mean everyne can see it without being trained, or naturally gifted. There are many cases in medical history where a select few people could hear sounds beyond the basic human perception, or see colors that we cannot.

What I mean by "Physical-Based" energy sight is just that, being able to see energy through your physical eye as you would see a chair, or a dog. Most people active on this website can see energy like this. I'm not fully certain what causes this ability, but it seems to be connected to some form of physical trigger, such as a unidentifed chemical, or section of your DNA.

And.. yes "energy" is physically-based, and non-physically based. It resides in all dimensions, this is why we can affect the physical, even if it's on a small scale. Such as wind manipulation. Small scale, but very possible.

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

If it is actually physical in the sense of photochemical reactions causing sensory input then it should be detectable and verifiable by machines as that would imply that it's electromagnetic in nature. If it is non-physical phenomena (I won't split hairs over astral, etheric, spiritual, etc. here) causing the mind or astral body or whatever to perceive something and it being perceived as "real" with physical senses then I think we may be close to the same page.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

The reply you quoted it not mine. read mine. no we are not close to the same page. what i am saying is that physical-based sight is sensor-based. it should be possible to detect them with machines, since our machines don't work, means there is something wrong with our machines. remember the physics equations specify a much bigger percent of the universe to be dark energy and dark matter (these two are different). how ever, we can't detect them, who knows if there is even more or not. a non-physical-based sight would need those sensor-based machines that we don't have, and some very complex computers to encrypt the message before sending it to the brain.
    so think of machines that perceive physical-based sight and send it to us to be like an artificial eye. the data sent to the brain may be encrypted but not much. and think of machines that perceive it non-physically as if the receiving part of the brain was removed and replaced with an artificial brain part communicating with the rest of our brain. or in other words a physical based will be cybernetic eye. a non physical based would be a cybernetic brain part.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Note :
    for the ones that don't know where dark energy and dark matter definitions come from:
    dark energy : an energy has to be expanding the universe since it shouldn't. it is like seeing someone going up without something pulling or pushing them up . so the dark energy is considered in the equations and mass and gravity because of that mass is considered for it.
    dark matter : astronomical abnormalities observed , but no mass(matter) found to explain them. a dark matter is considered that causes similar effect to the mass that even's out the equations.
    so as you see the science is disproving technology, saying our machines cannot detect these and because of that they are called dark.

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

I didn't quote you because I wasn't responding to you. I'm interested in what Rock is saying rather than your explanation of what he is saying. I did also read what you posted.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

but you said "sensory input". sorry i miss interpreted.

Obscurus likes this.