1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

So how do you find out if youre otherkin?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Humans can go the Icarus/Daedalus approach then. xD

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

So your wings are constructs?

Ryzan and Zerachiel like this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

No. My wings are not constructs, but thank you for giving certain parties who dislike me ammo in which to harass me. But on that particular note, psions and other energy workers who don't believe in otherkin explain their limbs, energetic form, etc. away by saying it's all subconscious constructs. Maybe this is the case for these humans who developed wings, maybe it isn't. Regardless it happens and does indeed occur, doesn't make them any more or any less human.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

How about we get back on topic and leave out the victimizing.

Mammon likes this.
    Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

well i am human lol

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

We all are lol.

Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I am spiritually a human.

#47 Ryzan, Sep 11, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Sep 11, 2016
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The point of this thread is asking how do you know if you're kin. Not to share what you identify as.

If you wish to make a new thread or a blog to discuss your identity feel free but let's not derail this thread any further than it has been

Demoplayer and Zerachiel like this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I know that people aren't equal, so while most might find out if they're 'kin during their puberty or a 'lil bit after it-I've found on my 20s-I've also heard of stories of people that've found out they were 'kin when they were children.And I mean 'kin, not the "I discovered I could use psionics when I was a kid".

Did anyone in here found out what they were or who they were-if they've got the specifics-when they were children?

Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

@Abaddon Keraunos

I always had a hatred for angelics and any other light energy beings as a kid, I'd just get mad watching or reading anything about them. I loved humanoid demonics and shows with dark beings, vampires, undead,faeries, and lost spirits, always felt kind of bad about them. Some shows would go to make them out to be purely evil and I'd get sad or get into an angry fit. I used to research about them and try to justify things like someone was forcing me to, but eventually I stopped looking into it deeply and just did yoga and meditation like I stated before then realized soon enough there was a blackness in my energy and aura. Didn't feel bad and it looked black/purple, at some point in time shadow beings and a few hooded things kept biolocating me I'd I catch looks, feelings of relief, and feel presences that I denied with my mind but knew if I was to say something out loud or think in their direction they'd talk back. My body would feel strange once I tried to focus on it internally, I'd get pointed ears, dark blue or dark purple eyes, paler skin, and etc I'd rather not go on about. Got worse around 2012 where it felt like people would talk to me and call me out by name in my moms house, and she started talking about seeing the same things and said she felt "ghosts" around the house lol. Those ghosts were really the ghastly feelings left by reapers and dark beings and then I realized everything I've been seeing was real.

By the way I don't hate people by energy or race definition anymore, I got over that when I realized not all of them are the same, in case someone gets offended and starts crying about how they're so helpful and how Darkness < Light.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

As a child I didnt really care for any of that or really know about it, I just knew other beings existed lol, I use to identify as a fox cause it was fun, but that did lead me to other stuff lol.

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

However seeing as abb has now made a side topic of the thread *glares at abb* you may respond to his question and still be on topic.

Avana and Zerachiel like this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

As long as you didn't became a wolf later...

LinRae likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

My question is related to the topic.The topic is 'bout "how did you find out you're otherkin" and i asked if any of 'em "found out when they were kids", so i don't think this can be considered a side topic.And no one needs a detailed answer, even a simple yes or no works for me.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

That past life doesnt matter :p but no I started discovering myself.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

"I discovered myself in high-school" xD Don't know why, but i just thought of this.

I think that in the end, while there are some methods that most people tend to use to find out, sometimes you just have it happens with you.('bout how "you find out you're otherkin")

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

You are what you are
    You are what you make of yourself
    You are you
    Nothing less and nothing more
    What ever that may be

There's no need to overthink kinity. Being a demon? being an angel? being fae? being something obscene? Other kinity is a complicated subject and a lot of communities are born out of a self defense mechanism and a psychological/emotional need/pain. I feel like a cat, I feel like I have horns, I feel like my tail is a snake at times but I don't necessarily go around calling myself a chimera or something else. Kinity in all honesty is more for show. If you are something else you wouldn't feel the need to go talking about it like a bunch of people do. After being "special" is nothing special in actuality. You're the same as everyone else in the end. Just another conscious manifestation of energy anchored down in and inhabiting a vessel made up of stardust.

phytas and Demoplayer like this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

XHunter

XHunter Citizen
    Official Member

This guy really is a sage.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

-snorts-
    I don't consider myself to be I just like the sound of the use name. Really now, there is nothing special or wise about anything I am saying. I am talking about things that are already there. I just don't over look things like most do because it hurts the mentality they have developed or their ego or narcissistic habits of self indulgence. I point things out and take about things from an obvious perspective that everyone refuses to acknowledge, a different path of approach or way of thinking. Well when I decide not to be random at least. People tend to not be able to tell the difference. It's amusing.

Demoplayer likes this.