1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

so whats up with this dream I had?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Lewisio123
    Bashful

Lewisio123 Senior Citizen

so before I start I need to remind you guys that I am a pyrokinetic, it'll have prevalence to the story later. so I was dreaming and I had a lucid dream and in it. was walking around in a dark void for what seemed like hours. then after about I got bored and gave up trying to figure out why I was in a void, I saw a talking flame (a giant one too) so anyway the talking flame appears and it tells me that I'm "weak in pyrokinesis, but that will change". for soon I will be going on an "epic quest that will change my entire life". it was like something straight out of a movie. I was about to ask the flame what the heck he meant and he just upping left. and then I woke up and it was over. anyways I kept it to myself for the past few days. and thought about it. then I remembered that psionnation is a thing so I posted it here. but the weird part about this is is that I dont know of any creature that is a giant flame that can talk. maybe it was just a fake dream. but I dont know it seemed too real

Chocolate likes this.
    4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

if it is true then I wanna be a good supporting character lol, btw I think the flame might be a a reference to Moses (the guy who separated a whole sea lol) and god (talking though a burning bush) was telling him to free the Israelites (Sorta like the quest the flame was talking about) and gave him a bit of advice, kinda weird honestly, maybe a fluke tho :T

Blinding Eyes likes this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

yeah I was thinking that too. it seemed too much like something out of a movie. but you can never be too sure. I was thinking if it happens multiple times then I will take action

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

Alright, when did this happen btw, on Saturday, I had a weird astral projection into a lake full of "mermaids" (really just people who drowned, with their feet sewn together like mermaids, with cuts on their necks like "Gills")

Lewisio123
    Bashful

saturday night going into sunday morning.
    also what a projection. Im not really in the know of the astral projection stuff, just kinesis and meditation. not that I dont believe it, just not informed on how it works.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

same night then, rather odd but probably a coincidence lol, and that was my first confirmed astral projection, I can link you a good one if you wish.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

Most dreams are due to conscious thoughts, i.e you might just not be content with your progress in pyrokinesis consciously or subconsciously. Also the other times dreams are ways the subconscious tries to communicate with the conscious mind. The subconscious uses imagery and such to 'speak' while the conscious uses words, so when the conscious and subconscious work together you can get certain dreams where you can actually learn from or seek the meaning behind.

Chocolate likes this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

ok but I dont know how to link or anything

Lewisio123
    Bashful

thats true, my mom actually did study something like that, the meanings behind dreams and stuff

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

Yeah it helps to learn subconscious suggestions imo for energy work, suggesting to the subconscious that you are good at this and that atleast through imagery your subconscious will passively make it so almost, example being how people are hypnotized into thinking they're super strong and in turn actually become such do to the subconscious suggestion/reprogramming. But yeah so I would believe finding the answer to said dream would be present in the subconscious when trying to bring it to the conscious.

Chocolate likes this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

oh yeah thanks

Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

Sounds like you chose the Fire class for Wizard101 and the old wizards just giving you the tutorial, don't worry.

In all honesty, that seems like a pretty interesting dream... And also kind of freaky, but that's what happens in the majority of lucid dreams.

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Maybe its just what you think in the daytime making you have a dream of it. You said you are a pyroK, are you sure your not making yourself believing you are a pyroK with imagination? Im not judging you here but i believe a meditation would get you out from there. Also practice energy cleansing regularly. :)