1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Some event to promote interaction

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Hello, everyone.
    Since the nation had create a discord group, the biggest purpose of the mini chat in this nation is to act as who-just-pruned-the-shoutbox thing or act as a recent activity feed.

If any old members that had been here before the discord group had been created, there is ALWAYS something going on in the mini chat area. To be honest with all of you, here is what happened when I first visited this website...

I was wandering around Google for psychic abilities, suddenly psion nation appeared on the link then i clicked it. I entered the nation and scroll down until the mini chat area. Apparently there were 3 members there playing a game of telepathy. A person choose one out of three colours then keeps it in mind. The other two persons uses their own mind-scanning methods (?) and try to get what the person is thinking. Of course this could be easily guessed by luck but the point here is this is what makes the nation have interaction between the members. Some other members even play an advanced game of scan-the-construct which sounds exactly like the title name: a person makes a simple construct and let others to scan their construct. This exercise could help both the scanners and the construct-maker (don't laugh) to practice their EM.

There are also some members who challenge others to spar. I know that this is very difficult as there could be many people bluffing around. I also know that there was some event like this before and it was named The Crucible? I couldn't find the original thread of that sadly.

Going through all of these bullshit, I hope everyone would understand about what I'm trying to state here. I wish we could try to have an event about some mini scanning games in empathy, telepathy, basic EM and etc. As for the winner of it, we could maybe let him be a VIP member (I know this sounds stupid, but lets try and make things happen) for a month or so?
    Please feel free to state your opinions here. I typed this thing for 30 minutes but I have thinked it over and over for a week something. Also, please let the event start in the mini chat if possible. Some people don't have discord here :(

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Staff Member

I would just like to add, that if ya can get on here, then you can likely get on discord as they have a online version! One that requires nothing but a web browser! https://discordapp.com/
    Just register and then click open, unsure if you knew this or not. @Chocolate

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Oh found it thanks :D

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Never mind about it. The discord version on the browser sucks. I mean, u can't even view the whole discord thing in your phone. It's better to get the app I know but the people there isn't really serious about psionics. (No offence, really)