1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Talking Body

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Honestly, i don't know if this thread should be here, but since it deals with the "spiritual body" and technically speaking most people in here are 'kin in their "spiritual body"...

This is a question that i've been thinking 'bout ever since my "wonderful awakening journey" started, and i'm sure that others must've also thought 'bout it at least once.

"Are our physicial bodies a mirror-more or less-of our spiritual bodies"?

What i mean by that?I mean, do we (re)incarnate into bodies that have the "same" specifications as our "other bodies" did?Is it just a coincidence?Is it a norm?Or is it possible for someone that was, for example, a lithe being (re)incarnate into a body that has a higher percentage of muscles, and the person in question will grow up "bulky"?This makes you think that if the body you have now is due to your past life/lives.

Yes, i know that what you do today is what will say if you get fat or fit, but there are certain traits that we have due to our genetics, and in some way this could also be due to who/what we were in the past or just be the "acceptable vessel" that we choose.

What you people think?True?False?Something in between?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Possibly, but maybe not for everyone. Spiritually I don't necessarily have a body unless I take on a form of a human body. Only connection I can make with my physical and spiritual body is my true self being of Mesopotamian/Egyptian origins and my physical ancestry having Meso/Egyptian origins.

So I can't really say if there's any connection with things related to muscle or not, especially since some people can be a completely opposite gender and have a nice body in their spiritual form, but be sloppy and a different gender in their reincarnation.

so maybe in between.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Personally I see my being as nothing more than dozens maybe hundreds of overlapping energy fields and can interact with other energy fields of similar nature/frequency more heavily than others based on our perception.

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Beings try to incarnate into a body that is most compatible genetically to what they are able to do or are so that the difference between soul and body is smoother or not as conflictive. But the being that incarnate dont always get a choice or their isn't a preferable body available.

That is why you will see that old souls and kinity tends to run in families but there isn't always a connection.

Because there isnt a "100% this is how it is."

Its more a "we prefer it this way but whatever."

LanceAlam

LanceAlam Citizen
    Official Member

This has nothing to do with anything, but does the date of birth in accordance to astrology have anything to do with what souls incarnate into a body?

LanceAlam

LanceAlam Citizen
    Official Member

Also, I picked up somewhere that the Egyptians would have sex at certain times at a certain latitude and longitude to have a soul they want incarnate into their child.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Personally I don't believe astrology matters all that much outside of anything but the current life lived.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Human souls into a human body, compatibility is a given. Sometimes a soul which resonates closest to a certain gender is born into the wrong gender body. Nonhuman souls however do need a degree of compatibility between the soul and body. This is my opinion and belief. Family stories of my heritage on both sides mention either fae or vampiric ancestry, though most pass it off as exaggerated myth. In some stories my parents told me, they had odd occurrences in their life that could be attributed to natural magic or born psychic skills.