1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Techniques For Drawing in Dark Energy

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

The ShadeOfLight
    Thinking

Self explanatory title but anyway. Im doing an experiment with light and dark energy. Ive got a technique for drawing in light energy i just need someone to give me a technique for drawing in dark energy.thx

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Just anything that associates you in 'Dark' but it is not neccesarily something bad. It's just opposite of Light. Dark energy vibrates at really low energy frequency. It is abysmall and recepting. Etc, etc.
    Find the source, ground yourself then be cautious absorbing it.
    There might be more replies so find what works for you.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

As I've said quite a bit, find 'pure' sources, you can't just draw in dark energy, and the dark energy most humans have is emotional and not elemental. Also I would only manipulate it externally as not every energy is going to agree with your system and vice versa, that's just asking to screw yourself over.

DruidicDamnation likes this.