1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Technology and Psionics

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

phantomdust
    Curious

phantomdust Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I have been thinking. It seems like it should be possible to combine psionics and technology to some extent, from what I have learned so far, and I don't mean just draining your phone battery for a bit of an extra "boost". What I am referring to is the actual combining of magic and technology some how. Such as using technology to manipulate metaphysical energies, use them as a power source, or to travel to different dimensions, or to use metaphysical energies to create constructs using the same principles as actual technology, if not both. Maybe even in some way I am not thinking of at the moment. Any of these would be of great value and would assist in the technological and metaphysical development of the world.

I can very easily imagine things like a warp drive or worm hole/portal generator being developed very rapidly under such circumstances, or the ability to travel to spiritual planes, maybe even alternate universes or realities. Possibly implementing technology to simulate biokinesis to genetically enhance or alter people, and even speed up healing processes and things like that. A single machine could potentially create millions of microscopic constructs to provide a multitude of functions. Who knows what else could be discovered with mathematical formulas and such that could be developed from all of this.

I am aware that there would be many issues that would arise as a result of such technology, such as weapons of mass destruction, entire religions potentially crumbling, specism (cross species racism), possible wars, human and non-human imperialism, political strife, etc. However, I believe the benefits for human kind far outweigh the negatives, if it was possible.

My question is this. Am I correct in my assessment of the situation? If so, I wonder how knowledge on how to implement these ideas could be acquired. Normally, I believe it would take multiple full lifetimes (from birth to death) of very intense study and research to get even the very basics of such technology, but that is far from practical as no one could live long enough to do this, nor remember every single detail of their research and study from past lives.

Perhaps the Akashic Records? I don't know if such knowledge would be possible to gain, or freely accessible from them though, otherwise I would look into accessing it my self. As it is however, I will not waste my time if it is an endeavor I have no idea is possible or not.

I appreciate any and all input on the situation.

#1 phantomdust, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Alive

Alive New Citizen

Here's some input, you don't have to do all the work. Just start it off in one lifetimes work. I believe energy is some type of electromagnetic wave or phenomenon. To start it off, how about some type of crystal oscillator as crystal hold a special type of energy. Assuming you've watched the Water documentary I believe the words used for it are similar to the use of sigils and chaos magic. If ink can be placed intention into by formation of symbols then why can't electro magnetic waves? If it can work on water molecular structure then why not on all states of matter? I believe this type of research requires extensive knowledge of Quantum Science and of the human biological patterns involving electricity and body structure, energy and movement. Also ancient knowledge as well as modern on all types of forgotten knowledge. Let's face it, not one person can do all that within one lifetime. It would require many a person for a project of this scale. Good luck.

#2 Alive, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    Alive

Alive New Citizen

I've also heard that the government has worked on a project similar to this where they have made a portal to another world based on Nikola Tesla's papers and other types of knowledge

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Look up Tom Bearden and Scalar Wave Technology, Its been here and is probably in use aswell.