1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Telepathic Confirmation

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

So, I have a question on telepathy if anyone wants to help me out, I have not done Telepathy and don't plan to do Telepathy any time soon, but this occurred to me some time ago, how may someone tell if they have a Telepathic message from someone or if it's the left side of the brain giving you random thoughts and images, This is hard for me to fathom because I would assume they'd sound and look similar, If anybody has done Telepathy successfully, I would like to know how you could to tell the difference, If there is a difference. Thanks. ;)

Property

Property Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

I have done praticed telepathy with a partner and it sounds as though thier voice is speaking cleary only in my head but it took a long time to get to that point when we started the hardest part was Defineing what was external and waht was internally generated. Knowing your own mind patterns well helps to combat this somewhat but pratice with the same partner was really helpful cause only had to determine to thought patterns his and mine.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

Thank you, That helped me understand it a bit better lol :)