1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

The Kinesis and the Genesis

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

pewep
    Relaxed

pewep Citizen

You can learn pyrogenesis, it's definitely not impossible but this takes a while. You'll also need to be celibate (if you are male).

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I'm pretty sure celibacy has nothing to do with learning this...

pewep
    Relaxed

pewep Citizen

Well, I can only tell you what I know from my experiences.

When doing minor telekinesis such as manipulating various objects, usually most psions use the ambient energy in the environment to accomplish their goal. To for example light something on fire, there simply isn't enough chi in the place to make it happen. You'd need to store chi in your lower dan tian in order to have enough to do whatever you want - and in order to do that, you MUST be celibate to prevent energy leaks.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

You can't create an actual fire, fire is a chemical reaction to a material which is rapidly oxidizing.
    You could use your pyro abilities to super heat up the air till it becomes a plasma. You'll have something much amazu :3
    no one has proven to generate something physical by energy.

pewep
    Relaxed

pewep Citizen

Of course you can. Energy IS Mass - e = mc^2. With enough energy you can do anything. :D