1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Therian Shifting Guide

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Arn Issai

Arn Issai Guest

Disclaimer:This guide is for therians primarily(and I think applies to some kin types.)Do not try it if you are one of the following.

1.You are not sure if you are a therian at all.

2.You think you are a therian but have not confirmed it/been confirmed by others.

3.You think you are a therian just because you had a past life as a wolf,or a dog,or a cat or a bear or whatever.This does not make you a therian. Being a therian is being a shifter in soul who turns between an certain animal from their patria and their human form,(and is also capable of this etherically,due to this,their memories are not just of like "Oh I walked around a forest and lived for a few years",etc,etc"

Types of shifting

P-Shift: Physical Shifting-Now this is one of the most controversial forms of shifting due to debate about it. A therian is not capable of physically shifting(to our knowledge,it would also be incredibly painful morphing themselves) due to the veil,energetic constraints,seals possibly within the person also,etc.However in the etheric a therian is capable of easily shifting between their animal and human form(Rumors are this can also be done biolocativley) though astral shifting does not count at all.

However! A awakened therian can sometimes have what is considered a "bleed effect",where enhanced senses sometimes end up manifesting on their physical person once they've awakened to a certain point int he form of smell,hearing,sight even,etc,it varies.

M-Shift:Mental Shifting-This is the shift that will be detailed in the guide and is currently physically possible. Under a mental shift the therian usually gains sudden adrenaline,a thrall within them,sometimes an entirley different mindset depending on how far the shift goes. Granting sudden bursts of speed and strength even when it hits a certain point.

To introduce yourself to M-Shifting,preform the following steps.

1.Sit down in a comfortable position,relax and make sure your at full focus for this as it is in no way easy.

2.Focus on your animal form,connect to it,feel it flow within you and become one with you.Feel yourself become it almost.(This is where your concentration comes in,as it will connect to you slowly).

Now what will come can sprout in a variety of different ways.You may hear a sound come from within yourself,feel revitalized,rejuvenated,like your truly you,etc.It varies from person to person. Constantly keep trying it and it will connect better to you each time.

This guide was made from my personal experience with shifting and the assistance of a few others that I know.

Vadeshi likes this.
    Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen

good guide. yes one can shift in bio. I do it alot. it's same as etheric. you just have to practice more because you default human in bio

System likes this.
    Arn Issai

Arn Issai Guest

Actually.A therian can sometimes appear as default animal in bio and vice versa depending on what I believe is arcadian/katagarian ties. Etheric yeah needs to be practiced also but it's not really difficult.

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen

I'm going frlm experience I default human in bio where I default a puddle in etheric

Kurokitsune

Kurokitsune New Citizen

No, people can shift, I do not know what knowledge though speaks otherwise on this matter.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Necro post.This thread didn't leave Tartarus since 2014.
    And physical shifting is impossible, currently, unless someone shows proof of it.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Kurokitsune

Kurokitsune New Citizen

I have proof for it but I don't think it's right to expose anyone or something like this in public....maybe if no one did anything untrust worthy with such powerful information.....I would do it in a heart beat....it is irresponsible to in a place where people want proof to simply show it if you actually have it....this world is corrupt and some people prefer the privacy....if you consider me showing your proof a good thing then please say you will be responsible and not just show this off to anyone....thats important. I'll do it by email for anyone curious for proof....its a dangerous thing to do though....

Property likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

One of the 'rules' of this site is that certain abilities are just impossible to use on the physical, and if someone claims to be able to do 'em the person has to show proof of it.
    This entire talk of yours looks more like you're being a psion version of 'Castleberry'.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I've seen you from silverpack, but while I'm one of the people that don't care for proof or really believing in shifting, I would suggest on these kind of sites where a lot focus on the laws of the physical plane and what not that you be careful what you state, just to avoid someone bringing up the burden of proof which falls on you. Though I assume you mean shadowscar's proof.

Varric likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Y'know what they say, great claims comes with great proof.More so if the claim is posted for everyone to see :P

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

Physical shifting would be impossible in my opinion but energetic shifting and morphing would be fairly easy and possible, simply because it's "Energy" lol