1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Trouble with Mimicry learning style (advice appreciated)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

So I have been having some trouble with even basic EM, I will be taking a clip of my bio where I talk about this issue specifically so if you have any advice I would appreciate it: I exceed in mimicking others abilities but I struggle to really learn anything for myself, even basic energy manipulation gives me a struggle unless I'm copying someone else (even when copying another I can only mimic it 2-3 times before I am incapable of doing it again the level of difficulty seems to play no role, this also isn't an intentional skill, I just kinda do it)

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

From form to formless, from formless to form.
    It should only guide you to how it should look like, don't copy others, show your true nature to abilities and it will accept you.

djdilan likes this.
    djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

Thank you, I'll try to keep that in mind and see if it helps.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Isn't it a paradox?How can you do 'biok' without being able to do EM?As for the mimicking you mean physically?Seeing 'em doing it and doing it yourself?
    How can you do it, then you can't?We all got our ups and downs through our development, but this is strange.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

1. Do you just mimic their physical moves?
    2. Do you also tend to understand their inner feelings as they use an ability and try to invoke the same feelings in you?
    3. Do you feel like you're inside their body?
    4. Do you feel energized and direct?
    5. Are you an Empath?

djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

1.No, I don't really understand it but I do what feels natural to mimic the way the energy moved for them
    2.Yes, that is one of the main aspects of how it works I think
    3. No, but it's something similar, it feels like their energy body is mine and I'm using it for myself somehow
    4. Can you rephrase this please, I don't understand the question
    5. Not that I'm aware of

djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

TBH I can't really explain it that's why i'm reaching out

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

4. Do you feel like you know what you are doing, you are like them and feel the power when introducing new energy type into you?

djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

Yes, it feels like I'm familiar with the energy as if I've dealt with it many times before even if it's brand new to me it feels like an extension of myself. It's a very strange sensation. I also wanted to run something by a more experienced psion such as yourself. Is it possible i'm not copying the ability or technique per se but their energetic state? What I mean by that is, is it possible that I'm copying their whole energy body not just the specific ability. This makes sense to me because that would explain why I lose the ability after a little while. It's kind of hard to explain so here is an example to help make my point: Picture a soccer team and their coach, the coach may know exactly what strategies, movements, techniques, etc. to use to win but just because they know that doesn't mean they can do it. Thats where the players come in (or in my case someone's stronger and more experienced energy body) they do what the coach tells them and they employ his strategies, but they are only there until the end of the game, afterwards the coach despite having knowledge and understanding of the game he can't play because he no longer has the team to do it. It's like that except I'm the coach with a weak energy body and stagnant energy and the players are the energy state i copy. Does that make sense

Psi-Gúrú likes this.
    Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Makes sence.
    Anybody can do this, it just takes practise as anything else, though, rare people have it fully developed and I have thought about this yesterday since I myself may be doing the same thing.
    Looks to me like, the energy the target( person who you mimic) produces that is neccesary to perform an ability is absorbed, or your energy body mimics it, by you into you, so you can do the same as they. After awhile your energy body in the case if you absorbed that neccesary energy kicks out the external energy out in order to be balanced again, if the case is that your energy body mimics it then it gets tired of it and goes back to normal. This is natural for humans, as it's on a very low level, we have it fully developed. Do you have any mental disorders? Or blockage in your energy body?
    I myself was born with weak energy body but clairvoyant, and if I sensed that someone has good energy neccesary to do what I want, I mimic them and my 3rd eye chakra absorbs that external image and thats when it happens.
    In my case my energy tends to mimic others with strong energy in order to survive, as I'm an introvert, my natural element is Water , and water can either flow into a 'bowl' and take exact shape , or it can crash ( taken from Bruce Lee quote ), and me myself can't do much if I use my own energy or behave at all. So yeah I suck :P
    when have you discovered this?

djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

I do have a predisposition to developing MS, so it may already be developing and that's may be the reason my energy body is so weak. This is really interesting, I didn't realize that other people did the same thing!