1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Trump predictions as president

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

Anyone want to predict the outcome of Mr Trumps actions as president?

I predict a negative outcome on the world and economy although he'll do a lot of seemingly good and will probably make America money.

Inevitably I see world war 3 starting.. Though thats impossible because of the UN. Or is it?

I could be wrong he could be the best thing that happens to America..

Ezaar likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I predict his presidency will have "positives" and "negatives" :p

though for WW3 to start it would have to have been triggered by more then one thing, though it could include trump now that he's president lol.

Ezaar and thenegativehunter like this.
    99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I predict that no one will give a shit come 1-2 weeks from today.

Even though I don't think he'll do bad as president. But no matter how much we can ponder and wonder around, why worry about something some of us cant do anything about anyways? Thats just the way I see it. People have made so many predictions from all kinds of theories, rumors, and hype its really not necessary. Its crazy how some people think that they're gonna get deported XD.

My mom was just telling me today that her friends' kids thought that their mom was gonna get deported and go back to Germany. Its not all that necessary. I've learned from past experiences I had from a child that its not worth having a umbrella over your head outside waiting to see if it might rain, in other words its not worth worrying about something thats most likely not gonna happen lol. Point is I hope everyone just chills and calms down. That goes to Trump and Hillary supporters. So much hype jeez.

#3 99tkemguy, Nov 9, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Nov 9, 2016
    Ezaar, Ghuilopt, Jadee9 and 2 others like this.
    Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

I read that he plans to deport Hispanic's with criminal records and that his party members are against it. He also on his first day wiped out all the executive changes that Obama made. He plans to build the wall in time and relations with other nations will change. He plans to charge Asia for imports and he is not going to help any Nation who doesn't follow the rules and pay more than they're paying.

I'm not with or against him. I just hope he doesn't make things worse for the world. I actually think he could do a good job and might be what America and the world need right now. But just because he could doesn't mean he will.

@99tkemguy You're right theres nothing we can do but it will affect us all so its important to think about.

Ezaar likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I dont think he can do that without the congress agreeing to, any laws or changes he makes has to be approved by the other branch(es) if him and congress can't come to an agreement the 3rd branch is the end all.

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Whatever you hear and read may not be true so its also good to be open to being wrong, which comes with most things in life. I really don't think those are his true intentions and plans but I should also be open to being wrong myself. But as far as I've read so far and heard from Trump himself at one of his rallies he made it clear that he wants to build the "wall" to keep all the illegal immigrants out. I say "wall" because I don't personally believe its gonna be a wall like from the show "Attack on Titan". More like stricter border security and rather expanding the border that they already have. I don't know how its racist to want to keep illegal immigrants out this country, in fact it might even benefit us in ways we wouldn't expect. Have you ever thought about what people go through on a daily basis that patrol our border? I was watching this video online on those people who worked in homeland security and one of the border patrollers found drugs in this one guy's tire. I'm not saying that every single person is like that but I'm saying that there is a legal process in doing things. And I do understand that your not with him or against him and thats good. I didn't say all this to get into a debate or argument with you but rather to inform. My standing is still that no one will care 1-2 weeks from now and people need to stop worrying and over exaggerating over this, like chill.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

@99tkemguy
    Yea I agree but even if we need this change and even if he is right, which I do think he is in certain aspects. We all know good and bad with no subtlety will occur. Most likely people will be concerned about it for the next few weeks and then forget about, I agree with you on that. Its not the end of the world. Things will go on. Im not here saying he's the worst, I am just objectifying the situation and making predictions.

But seriously though we have to think about it. If this is what its come to where we need Mr Trump as President we have to wake up and see that things aren't ok in world. He has even said it himself out his own mouth that he would never run for president for such and such reason's but he would if things got to the point where he couldn't just stand by.. If he does good though, Ill gladly eat my own words with a smile. Someone needs to fix things.

Jadee9
    No Mood

Jadee9 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Trump preaches hate like Hitler did. lol. America you are so easy to manipulate

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Yes, yes we are. Help our poor country for it has no common sense :(

Jadee9
    No Mood

Jadee9 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I don't think it can be helped. And I'm a black American saying this. ever heard of that Illuminati card game? And and the Simpson's prediction? yea, that shit is freaky

Zerachiel likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Lol always thought you were from europe xD

Jadee9
    No Mood

Jadee9 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Why did u think that? XD

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Yeah but I guess its all based on opinion and perspective. I think we'll all be screwed in the end but who is to really tell?

People would probably be saying the same things if Hillary got elected. Just think about how many people don't like her because of the emails,Benghazi, and etc. All we can do for right now is hope for the best and chill.

#13 99tkemguy, Nov 10, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Nov 10, 2016
    Ulysses88 likes this.
    Jadee9
    No Mood

Jadee9 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Illegal immigrants, Muslims, POC, women, etc. Lol

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Only time will tell the truth.

Ulysses88 likes this.
    Jadee9
    No Mood

Jadee9 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

What country are you from?

LanceAlam

LanceAlam Citizen
    Official Member

Trump was a liberalist before any of this. I think he faked his look so he coud get votes for the election.

Aslal
    Inspired

Aslal Senior Citizen
    Official Member

What worries more than Trump is his supporters. A lot of them probably feel validated in their bigoted ways, so they're going to be discriminating against the LGBTQ community and people with colour/immigrants.

#18 Aslal, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Ulysses88
    Spaced

Ulysses88 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well we already see some of it happening, all those hitlery supporters throwing a tanturm over his victory, assaulting anyone who supports or voted for trump, so that's one thing. Also Trump is going to ally Russia with the US after the tensions during the election.

Nothing much at this point yet. Only after January we will see bigger events unfold, if they even happen. As far as I'm concerned it'll be alright.

#19 Ulysses88, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Ezaar and 99tkemguy like this.
    99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'm in America. I'm just saying we wont know whats gonna happen until things actually do.