1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

United States Next President - Psion Nation Poll

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

?

If you could vote, who would you vote for in the United States of America's Presidential Election?

1. Donald Trump

2. Hillary Clinton

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

So I will be the first person to post a thread in this forum. Minus well talk about who could possibly be the next President of the United States of America. So on the Democratic side we have Hillary Clinton and on the Republican side we have Donald Trump.

So for shits and giggles lets say everyone here is over 18 and can legally vote. Who would you vote for? Answer that via the poll and a post in this thread and then explain why you would vote for the person you picked and why you wouldn't vote for the person you didn't pick.

For the sake of this thread there is no in betweens and you have to choose one of the two. Keep it civil and we are just having fun on this thread, though you can state whatever you want about each presidential nominee. Also in order to see the tallies for the votes you have to vote.

jackiejackie likes this.
    Blidgu
    In-Love

Blidgu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I dont know anything about politics but anything is better than trump XD

Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

I am unofficially independent but if I had to chose one of two evils I would pick Donald Trump. I hate Hillary Clinton and think she is a lying son of a bitch. Plus I do not want to see another Obama type running the country into the ground. Donald Trump is an asshole but at least he is a blunt asshole and just says what he thinks. I do not like some of the ideas that Trump says but at least he isn't some shady lying email hiding loser.

ThroeS, Ludwig and Diazin like this.
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Theyre the same person ones just a dude.

Hillary is the most Republican democrat ever and trump actually used to be a democrat.

Policy wise they practically want and will do the same things.

Both are corrupt as all hell.
    Neither is suitable to actually lead the country.

Its a lesser of two evils and both are biblical grade satans in their own right.

Our country's boned in the ass either way.

For sake of this poll trump because his face reminds me of a baset hound.

I wont be voting this year i actually gave my registration back to the secretary of state a month ago and told them to take me off the registered voters list cuz i wanted no part in it anymore.

Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Ciplbilher Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Trump is better than Hilary by a long shot. Well be wiped on ff the map of Hilary wins, with trump we have an infinitely small chance of survivig. Which is why the second I turn 18, I'm moving to England.

Also it's Totally rigged for Hilary to win. Everyone can vote for trump and she will still win. The fact she beat Bernie proves that.

jackiejackie and Zerachiel like this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

He's an asshole for sure, and you can also see that if he became the president, due to people making petitions, he wouldn't be able to enter a lot of countries, which makes it hard for a President, don't you think?Both of 'em are actually bad choices, and as for lying, it seems that he didn't tell the truth 'bout his wealth, so both of 'em are liars as well.You guys are scr**ed, sorry for you.
    Won't you have a "condition" due to you refusing to vote?

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

If I was US citizen Id vote for Trump. Obama had some pot in hawaii and thought it'd be cool to shit on the whole world. I mean, someone who lets an shithead like Putin to take the main role in world's scene... he was too happy doing shit with his wife to have a serious care about our global context. Now we have ISIS.

Trump is a jerk, but he's certainly not stupidy. He knows neither republicans nor democrats will ever allow him to do as he pleases, so he relies on his energic rethoric to win votes and then will blame the congress for standing in his way

jackiejackie likes this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Um... Where are the other options? I'd never vote for the best of 2 turds ._.

Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Politics, one of the most divisive things i've ever seen. For a great example look no further than here in the U.S. You're either with us or you're with them. Without giving away too much about myself this will be my first election. I was so energized and committed to seeing and knowing every waking moment of it.

Months later I find myself completely burnt out with the realization that this tires got several more months of burning to do. My faith in politics, at least U.S politics, has almost entirely degraded. Glad I learned this early on in my life so I wont be disillusioned later.

I know this is not what this thread is about but I feel you really need an "in-between" option. Life's full of'em.

In short:
    I don't take any joy in saying the following but, if it is the will of the people, America deserves whichever one of these duplicitous morons it elects. Especially if they can be sold lies so easily.

LanceAlam likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I honestly don't care either way, though good that Obama is getting out of office so people can stop blaming him for past presidential fuck ups, like people dumping bush's crap on him and people getting upset cause his choice of car and clothes, tbh Americans are whiny ass people over petty stuff ( yes I'm american too lol ) maybe when trump or Hillary get into office and screw this country up they'll think back, not likely. So my vote is either or honestly. Mammon already said it all tbh lol.

Bamaboy201 and Avana like this.
    Kenshin394
    Stressed

Kenshin394 Citizen
    Official Member

I would only vote for Hiliray Clintoln because Donald trump says the stupidest shit ever and i would never want to vote for him at all

Zerachiel likes this.
    Johnathan
    Cool

Johnathan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Can't tell. One's a notorious liar, and the other is an idiot. I'm planning on moving to Canada, at least there isn't as much political BS to my knowledge. Anyone check out the leaked emails on Wikileaks?

Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Funny story. One of my family members is actually able to be present at the parties and things that they throw at like, fancy restaurants and club, you know, they work as a contractor in the government and they stated that Trump and Clinton are family friends, have absolutely no issues with each other and laugh and joke around with the other Republicans/Democrats. He said that alot of them are just friends making it seem like its a debate but they really make money together, eat together, and tear the country apart together, like High School "cliques" and groups of the latter. Its really sad, and Im independent. I tried to vote but they wouldn't let me so its whatever.

#13 Avana, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Mammon, Zerachiel and Johnathan like this.
    Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

As for the leaked wikileaks stuff, Hilary does have connects in FBI as do other rich white people in the government. They leak her info and things but you can't really do anything, if you report it and the person you report it to suddenly "deletes" or loses the files. The main reason why shes not being locked up for deleting those leaked emails or whatever happened is mainly because they back her up like they're best friends.

jackiejackie and Johnathan like this.
    Johnathan
    Cool

Johnathan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

*sighing* Figured as much. I had my suspicions of this being the case. Is it any better in Canada?

Avana likes this.
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

In America i have as much right to vote as i do to throw that right away

Johnathan likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

In my country, if you don't vote, or if you don't justify your absence, you'll loose a lot of "privileges" and stuff that comes from being a part of this country.Basically you have no right to just "don't vote".

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

In America we'd probably kick whoever tried to pass that law out the office.

We like to have the option to be indecisive and picky here

Zerachiel likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Many of us would like to just "not vote", 'cause most of us think more or less alike.Our politicians do nothing to help the population, they are many in numbers and they get payed a lot.Yet we have to choose one of 'em whenever is the period of elections...we're tired of voting on politicians that will mostly care 'bout themselves than the society.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Trust me, you guys would realize the benefits of being picky and whinny over petty bs if you see how we brazilians can care for virtually nothing, even when thinhs go unbearable