1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Unofficial Guide: Increase Psi Strength

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

dmoney

dmoney Citizen
    Official Member

After countless of hours of reading psi forums and watching videos of telekinesis,I have come to a peculiar conclusion,most people make SLOW progress when it comes to telekinesis and the reason why is simple.

First it has to do with not activating and meditating on your pineal gland.To become more sensitive to your energy and make energy manipulation a lot easier,start eating a pure alkaline diet and 30 minutes of daily trataka meditations. Basically with your eyes closed, roll your eyes upward and then inward and you will feel a pressure in your pineal gland.

Second, telekinesis is a lot like weight lifting, if you keep practicing your energy blasts on a piece of paper, you'll NEVER be able to move a water bottle (unless you have rare talent).So once you're able to blasts away a piece of paper, than move on to a water bottle, than a juice box, than a brick,than a chair. Each month should see a lot of progress if you continue your daily training of trataka meditations and practicing on heavier objects,plus a Alkaline diet is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT as well. Well goodbye my fellow Psions, keep meditating and training.

Plus if you don't know enough about alkaline food,than look up Dr Sebi alkaline food lists.This man has found the cure for aid/cancer and all diseases,plus have a open mind as well.

#1 dmoney, Feb 17, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Jul 6, 2017
    Lemari and Toa-Aletrax like this.
    dmoney

dmoney Citizen
    Official Member

Here is a routine:

• 1st month-just do daily trataka meditations for 30 minutes.
    • 2nd month-continue with the daily trataka meditations for 30 minutes daily,but spend a extra 30 minutes practicing on your psi blasts on a piece of paper
    • 3rd month-30 minute training with a water bottle,also continue your trataka meditations
    • Once you are able to blasts a water bottle than this is your time to shine,continue with blasting heavier and heavier objects and in three years time you'll be able to blasts other humans beings.

#2 dmoney, Feb 17, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Jul 6, 2017
    TelekineticGhost
    Spaced

TelekineticGhost Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Dimone
    Fine

Dimone Citizen

I've done this type of meditation before and it does work. For me though I developed TK abilities after only about a week of meditation (everyone is different though). And at this point I don't have to meditate daily to do TK but I think will start back doing it daily just to work on moving larger objects.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

just figured this would be helpful .-.
    [​IMG]

Lyss likes this.
    Osiris
    Question

Osiris Site Mediator
    Official Member

Onyx Blayne
    Darkness

Onyx Blayne Senior Citizen
    Official Member

ancientlegend1
    Depressed

ancientlegend1 Senior Citizen

If I'm a beginner, how do I practice TK without the Psi Wheel.

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Simply use other objects like pieces of paper and similar stuff.