1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Veil Experimentation: Part One

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

Hi. i am trying to make a move against the Veil. so if the Veil's presence is really hard to feel... then there may be some weakness except "knowing it exits" to it. the Veil has to target us somehow to do it's job. just distributing should be it's job. what this experiment considers :
    The Veil targets the least unnoticeable spot.
    The Veil has to target a critical enough energy path to be able to do it's job efficiently.
    The Veil has a single targeting due disturbance requirement for efficiency matters.
    The Veil disturbance tends to offer improved stealth capability.

My speculation is that the Veil is the cause of the migraine. it targets A main channel in the feet and disturbs the upper energy centers. tend to encourage the victim to worry about the disturbed energy centers instead of the feet.
    so if you think you can find anything out about this speculation let me know.

There is also a temporary solution for some i have that needs to tested.
    remember when you make a psi ball that is hot and tingling? now i want you to make the same imagination but for your feets. mostly the feet on the side that you think you are getting a migraine in. the circle shown in the image must be equivalent to the center of the hand in the imagination.
    [​IMG]

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

sorry for not specifying.
    i want you test the migraine solution and let me know about your thoughts about the speculation based on your experience

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Are you talking about the same veil mentioned on this website or something completely different..? cause I don't think the veil here has anything to do with migraines.

Varric and DruidicDamnation like this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Well this is the veil i am talking about. in my speculation it does. we get used to migraines and think they are normal. every one trying psionics experiences them and think they are weaknesses. but what if they are not?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Then yeah it has nothing to do with migraines, migraines are normal. I dont experience them, just sounds like you might be linking a normal mundane thing with something not related or people overdoing their practices to a point they give themselves migraines.

Varric and Property like this.
    Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I would also like to mention that the veil doesn't intentionally target people, or anything. It's just there. Think of it like a border between two countries, there is nothing physically there (I mean other than the things humans have erected), but it's a natural barrier we've come to realize is there.

And what is your reasoning for making an energy center in your feet? I didn't really understand the second half a bit.

Varric, Kurai, Iamra and 1 other person like this.
    Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

There are many negative or unpleasant entities from the veil. I've experienced them numerous times, but have you ever thought it was there for a purpose or a good reason?

Migraines are caused by either much energy in the pineal gland or blocks. Give it some thought.

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
    IAMRA

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

The veil itself wouldn't have entities and under the actual case it exists I would more or so believe it's there not for a good or bad reason in a personal perspective.

Iamra likes this.
    Amalone
    Spaced

Amalone Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Your migraines could be caused medically/ physically. I think you should seek out mundane causes before you jump into metaphysical ones.

Zerachiel and Varric like this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

now i am going to answer
    Hear this
    as you see, it does intentionally target. it is made to stop us from trying.

i test it on myself. want to know how it does work for others.

no, i am working on it for years. migraine is what normal people experience. it is actually a "blockage like" path of disturbance. a path that has two endings one in the feet and one in the top of the head and it can be felt (i mean really felt) like a hard thing inside your body along this path.
    and it switches places(the one side thing of the migraine)! i mean i am experiencing it for years now and trying to get rid of it. it is not a blockage. just like i said before. you think migraine is caused by overdoing. but what if your actual limitation is beyond that and the veil targets you and try to stop you?

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

...From what I've come to understand from my own research... you're dead wrong if you think this is how you're going to bypass it.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

i was testing it the moment i posted it. then slept for about 6 hours, the woke up can have been continuously trying it till now. it have been working. i have observed some changes. i know what you are thinking. it is big, strong, have been here for ages... but that is not the way that i think. i only think about observing the situation and getting the things in my way out of my way. nothing else on my mind.
    if you have the migraine's give it a shot.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

It doesn't target people specifically, probably 'cause it isn't a being with will to choose anything.The veil seems to me to be like an electric fence.It's there to difficult someone entering or leaving the place, it can shock you if you aren't careful but with the right tools you can 'cut' the fence in certain parts to pass through without a sweat.

And a migraine can be anything.A disease, poor nutrition, lack of water, sensibility to light or sound, a mix of physical issues that might hide something serious if it happens a lot or maybe be linked to something spiritual.Not gonna say that 'the occult' side of life doesn't have a hand, sometimes, at getting people sick or hurt but it should be the last option to choose.

Iamra likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

one thing that you may not know about migraine is that there is no medical knowledge about diagnosing it. the diagnose it totally subjective.
    ok so you are saying i am wrong. but the part that you said about the veil is also said in that video, but it is not the minute that i linked for you. i linked 17:00. can you explain what is really discussed at that moment? or you have no idea what is being discussed?

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Uh huh... uh huh...
    -Nods his head and plays along for about half a minute until he finally opens his mouth.-

I really don't appreciate it when people that don't even know me let alone haven't even bothered to get to know me. To also clarify, That is is not an invitation for you to even attempt to get to know me, because frankly that would mean getting to know you in turn and I rather not know you. Because I already have an idea of what kind of person you are.

A migraine is nothing more than a side effect of mental strain from over exerting one's self in energy work. Getting a migraine does nothing to cross the veil, though it can be caused from the attempts to bypass it. If anything what I've been working on for the past several months is more viable, and that is spatial manipulation. Digging past the energetic and mental layers into the more primordial layers of existence and twisting them. Frankly it's hard, one of the hardest things I have bothered to get up off my lazy ass and even attempt and theorize about and it has been a long grueling process to do so.

What you are talking about specifically will affect the state of a person's energy, mind, and induce physical pain. It in the long run, is self destructive.

@thenegativehunter in all honesty, I really want to ask you. What are your intentions?

Iamra likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

good that prevents misunderstanding. if you have an idea of what kind of person i am then that simplifies the things. also that would also tell you about my intentions :sweat_smile:. i think the better question would be why such intentions. i don't know, it's been like this since i was a child.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

If I may ask, what's the point in all of this, even if you supposedly say it's possible to make the veil "fall", When you speak of the veil, it makes me feel that it's some sort of being that traumatized you and wants to end you. Haha, I don't mean any disrespect, but why are you eager to cut the veil..etc?

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
    IAMRA

Aliter likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

no, you have got it all wrong, my intention is not destruction... the veil is my enemy and what i am trying to do is self defence. i have no obsession about it. just found out about it and cannot let it stay no matter what.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

But the veil is simply there, it doesn't harm you unless you do something unnecessary at times. How long have you studied about it?

SageYuu likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

i did not study about it. i did not google it. unlike other communities the people here seem to be more honest. so i trusted the source. i am meditating for years. trying hard and when i would talk about my experiences with others, they find it weird to not have any projection success. my speculation is that if the veil is involved, it's not going to be just the projection. it has to involve dirty tricks that are not revealed enough... if there is then it is harming me. i want to be free.