1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Veil Experimentation: Part One

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Beliefs shape perception, you haven't understood the veil then, yet. Have you? I've not taken much time into this either, but I at least did ask about it and did some research, so..." they find it weird to not have any projection success. my speculation is that if the veil is involved", let me get this straight, you want to cut the veil due to your incapability of projection to other planes of existence? You say you meditated for years, yet you misunderstood vibration and frequency, in my opinion.

I've not been able to astral project for years, but that's because I don't do it daily. Instead, I focused on things more important that could ease my projections. However, the intentions made me project twice to three times in my life so far, and I do plan to add astral projection exercises to my monthly programs, you should too. My advice is, raise your vibration. It takes time, but that's on you!

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

@thenegativehunter you do realize that just like yourself. There are a lot of new people that suddenly come on here and start running their mouth and acting like they know something or another. You can't necessarily google this kind of stuff. Most of it you have to experience it for yourself and do it yourself. It gives me a damn headache watching this stuff happen over and over and yet the mods do nothing about it. No doubt this thread will remain here, cluttering up the forums, and you will start ranting on about other things and potentially spread misinformation. I'm done trying @Varric I hope you're happy with yourself, the trolls can run rampant now.

I'm turning off notifications for this thread.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

I actually deleted this thread before anyone commented specifically because i knew this would happen. He requested it undeleted and since it doesnt actually break any rules i can't just remove it.

That stated @SageYuu if you dislike it why even bother commenting here to begin with?

Also u shouldnt really speak about problems members. Your the sites record holder for warnings somehow remaining unbanned with 17 warnings.

Anywho the thread while a headache is harmless. I can't just willynilly delete things cuz theyre headaches. Then people like you would complain about mod abuse.

So how about instead of blaming the mods for eveything you take some credit for your own contributions? Hmm. Everyone in this thread contributed to it in a negative way. You could have all ignored its existence and then a mod would've deleted it in a month when we purge all the inactive uncommented on experiments, mentor and scan requests.

So don't call me out. Call yourself out. You all did this. Not the mods.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

well then i won't answer to you anymore. i have done it in other places and i understand this kind of argue is pointless.

yes they do. but that is nothing i can prevent.
    you see, i am trying to get rid of this "hard thing along the path that i have talked about" for 2 years. i have done relaxations, energy mediations, breathing, even not meditating for days" anything i do it will either stay the same, or get worse. each time i am able to feel new energies.. it gets worse. so i have to experiment to get rid of it

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Ever thought that it could be a block? Chakras can be blocked. You also have to be persistent to have something work, I think you're missing practice.

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I still don't really understand where you are going with this but give us an update when you get the chance when you've done enough 'experimenting.'

thenegativehunter, Varric and Iamra like this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Yes. yes it could be. but then i saw similarities in the being at one side at a time thing of it and migraine. migraine are said to be mainly at one side of the head. and some experience aura migraines which is also at one side. it is interesting that i can feel a whole thing in the body with the same behavior. but on etheric energy channels. i need to know what it is exactly. this is when i hear about the veil i need to be absolutely sure that i am not missing it.
    You see it is the small things that don't make sense that are the leads for new discoveries.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

At this point, I'm lost in the entire conversation of this thread :P
    You contradict yourself in one phrase.You say that your intention isn't to destroy, but then you say that you 'cannot let it stay no matter what' and even your signature says something like that.Don't know 'bout you, but to me destroy, disappear, obliterate or kill are words that have the same meaning.

Iamra likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

well if you are lost let me ask you again. open this link. they talk about something and my understanding of it is intentional targeting. hear the part then explain it to me if possible.
    intention of destruction is different from willing to destroy while defending. some people are obsessed and just want to destroy everything as fun. i mean yes destruction could be fun but then nothing will remain after destruction. plus pure will of destruction is pointless and the ones that have it will eventually fall into despair. they started questioning my intentions. i tried to express that it is not the obsession thing.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Brother, we have bodies in other planes. The veil will always be there because of this.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

according to the stories the veil was built after the great wars.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

What stories and wars are you talking about?

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

i grew up in an islamic family and there is stories and even a movie (which is not good at all) is about the great wars. these greate wars are also mentioned in PSIONTUBE in the third episode. i suppose there is stories of it in others religions too.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

I live with an Islamic family as well, only my mother and a few cousins know about my occult endeavors. Haha.

thenegativehunter likes this.
    Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

What war? o.o

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

it is said that the myths about angels, demons, beats, ghouls, dragons, efls and ect is true and before the great wars they where in communication with humans, but there was war and somewhat for hiding the information in the religious stories it is said that god has made this wall to separate the worlds. you can hear about it in the episode 3 of PSIONTUBE .

for me nobody knows, so i am very much cornered.

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I was just asking about the stories you mentioned that circulate your family/religion.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

in islam it is said that there was a war and king solomon stopped it and built the wall. and in some places they said god built the wall. there is a related conspiracy about the digging in jerusalem that says they where trying to retrieve some knowledge about it.

Aliter likes this.
    Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Are you talking about Gog Magog and Dhul-Qarnayn?

And also, there are far more races of beings than you mentioned.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

yeas i know. i said etc. i don't know much about those things. i read about Go magog in the wiki. and also dhul-qarnayn. no they have their own stories. unlike other religions, in quran it is refused to give any guidance about the occult. so the most of the stuff in quran just gets repeated. it is the stories that are accepted in muslim communities that talk about the veil. these stories say the fact that there was problems caused jins and god banished them(separated the worlds)