1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Veil Experimentation: Part One

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I don't think there was ever an active banishing from this world. From my understanding the spiritual world of jinni's were always meant to be separate.

thenegativehunter likes this.
    Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Actually, it's just mainstream brainwash at this point. Look up Sufism (Islamic mysticism), I don't practice it. However, it's good to understand different things.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Oh, those -_-. The people that suffer themselves with means of becoming spiritual. They even wear itchy clothes to do that.

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

I think the veil has more of a consequential existence. Like that thin membrane on water that separates water and air or what ever substance, it separates the different frequencies. Breaking it would be like influencing reality. I don't think its a substance too be manipulated more than it is a construct of reality.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

but you are missing something aren't you? it was built. it is not nature. i don't tend to defend myself from my nature. that would be stupid. but the veil is not part of my nature.
    so how a built thing becomes consequential? if nature doesn't include that kind of consequences it has to be implemented. and finding leads about this implementation is the purpose of the experiments.

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

There's a theory that it is a construct of collective consciousness (ccc). Another example of a ccc would be gravity. You can influence its effects on you but not break it. Because that would mean asking the collective consciousness to agree to not have it exist anymore.

Btw hxh is an awesome anime :D

thenegativehunter likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Yea it is :laughing:
    Look, when something big and huge is built, other than implementation, a lot of energy is needed. It is said that king solomon had control over etheric entities. So the pssobility is that he actually commanded them to build the veil.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

Results :
    after doing this maditation i got improvement in lessening the migraine that was in the entire body. but the improvement was not permanent nor enough. then i found about another meditation that i would imagine a spinning ring of energy around me which i posted about but got removed because i did not explain much about. but that did not had enough results either but was much better. then i tried another thing.
    i would close my eyes and imagine that i am staring at a far point in the darkness. this almost fixed my problem in a very short time.

Apparently my problem was connected to my constant daydreaming to the point where i would not see the face of people around me. that would lock my attention in a very close distance. i don't know how that is connected to migraine. but it does. it seems like if we don't expand our awareness we will get problems. when i say expand i don't mean field of vision. i mean awareness, in the means of distance.
    now after more than two years i can move on :relieved: