1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Weird Patterns?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

During this week I have been noticing the patterns in the time, could be coincidences or a subconscious thing, but whenever I look at the time during the day or night (Digital or Analog) It is always some re-occurring number in the time like (4:44 or 5:55). It is strange and I would like to know if it's just "perfect timing" or a sign I need to pay attention to. Any suggestions?

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Many consider these to be signs that you're evolving or that you need to change something. Personally, I'm not that much into the subject of synchronicity.

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

If it is a "Sign" what could I do to see what the sign is about.

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'm not sure. It's numerology related, I think. That would be a good starting point for you.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I would have to agree that It's a change that you need to undergo, at least based on my experience, whenever I was a "born-again" christian I consistently seen "666" everywhere possible, even my "cash money" on games would change to "6.66$ or 666$", soon as I looked at them. It stopped happening soon as I left that Cult.

I cannot tell you what you need to change, but I would recommend examining even the smallest aspects of your personality, life, or training, It could be something very small. Normally something that does you harm in one way or another.

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

Thank you for the advice.

I will do that, Hopefully it's small and insignificant enough to where it won't take much to change into a good path for me. Thanks Guys :)

Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

I looked it up, if they are legit "signs" from a being or existence, these are probably the best explanations. I found 2 pages with different but corresponding suggestions for 444 and 555

444: Home base calling.
    Four is the number of home and family. In astrology, the fourth house governs the feminine realm so if you see 4:44, an important woman may have just come into your life. What are your loved ones up to? Your inner circle could use your attention. You may have just met someone who is a soul sister or a friend who will achieve ersatz family status in the days ahead.

Your body is your soul’s home: are you honoring it with proper rest, exercise and nutrition? 4:44 could be a reminder to eat more live, organic greens and purge your environment of toxic stress…including people who you don’t really trust. Listen to your heart: are you getting the warm fuzzies or feeling panicked when you think about the people around you? This might be a wakeup call to protect your space and the loved ones who inhabit it.

In tarot, 4 is The Emperor card, the wise, protective father figure, seated firmly on his throne. The appearance of 4s may also call you into protector-provider mode. What do you have to share with friends and family? How can you make life safer and more secure for your brood or entourage? Be a leader.

444: Think About Home
    In numerology, “4” means home and family. How are your loved ones? What is happening in their lives? Maybe you need to check in with them?

If you keep seeing numbers 444, start paying more attention to your inner circle. Remember that it isn’t just your close family, it is also your closest friends. Arrange a day out with them or at least give them a call.

444 is also a sign that you need to remember your roots, where you came from. Think of your past. Maybe there are some valuable life lessons that you have forgotten about but could really use right now.

Furthermore, you may want to change something in your house itself. Make your home a more positive place. A great way to do that is to declutter. Throw everything you don’t need away.

555: Change is afoot.
    Change is in the air when you see 5:55. Like a fast moving current or a gentle breeze, there is momentum to move in a new direction. In tarot, 5 is the card of The Hierophant, the bearer of traditional wisdom. Yet, in astrology, the fifth house is about creative self-expression, glamour and passion. We like to see 5:55 as a mix of both. In numerology 5’s are the people who are constantly in motion—and just as eager to sign up for a spiritual retreat as they are to be at the red-carpet opening of a blockbuster film.

5:55 is a wisdom wakeup call, but who says we have to suffer to be spiritual? We can be moved to tears by music, see the divine in a bright bouquet of flowers—or in the mirror when we take time to dress up and care for ourselves. But this is not about reckless abandon. Responsible indulgence can get the chi flowing from root chakra to crown. 5:55 may be a sign to unblock our energy with meditation, Reiki, acupuncture or a treatment from a holistic practitioner.

555: Change Is In The Air
    If you see 555 everywhere, then there is momentum to move in a new direction.
    Make sure you are looking for new opportunities at this time and are ready to seize them when they come your way.
    Do not be afraid of change. Do not try to fight it. It is YOUR time. Time to move forward to new experiences.
    And if you have been waiting to try something new – this is the time to do it. Pick up a new hobby, talk to strangers, change your career, or go traveling. This is your chance to turn your life around.

Sooo..... my inturpretation would be to be more observent of stuff going on at home.

It may be that something at home needs changing, or something Is going to change.

Toa-Aletrax and DruidicDamnation like this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

This helped me quite a bit, Thank you for opening my eyes and giving me clarity. :)

Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

No biggy, you are welcome, but no thanks are needed. That knowledge is at your grasp no less than it was at mine. I just googled 444 555 meaning and checked a couple different pages to see if they corresponded.

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

..I didn't think to even check google, I went straight here xD

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

It has to deal with your internal clock and mind. Honestly I don't know why people always look for some sort of 'greater explanation' for the simplest things. It's not magic, it's not mystical, it's not rocket science; all it is, is your body or internal 'clock' syncing up in a sense with 'worldly time' (the body's clock is based around 25 hours if I remember correctly) and setting up an 'alarm'. Which is basically you looking at the clock. You are subconsciously keeping time so to say, and the more you look at the clocks the longer this will go on.
    -Rubs his temples.-

#11 SageYuu, Jul 12, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Jul 12, 2017
    Chocolate likes this.
    Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

So basically "you are seeing patterns by coincidence", and then explaining the purpose of using clocks.

So because you don't understand/believe in there being any kind of "numerology" that holds any weight in said circumstance, its all of a sudden "magic and mystical" to interpret numbers as deeper than being just numbers on these occasions?

I'm pretty sure if you showed a lit lightbulb to people a few hundred years back, they might call that magic and mystical. Point being is that just because you can't speculate as to how something might work, does not imply greater knowledge of said topic.

Numerology goes Way back. The reason why I can see there being some truth in numerology is due to people like Daniel Tammet , a man who can recite pie past 20,000 digits.

The way he explains how when he looks at person and sees a number, or when he looks at numbers he sees shapes, gives me the impression that if we just had the right filter, we'd be able to understand a whole lot more about everything going on around us in terms to how everything influences everything. The butterfly effect, the flow of the dao that sends waves down stream.

Its hard to see the waves if your face is an inch from the pond, but if you can pull your perspective back a little more, maybe get out from under the cardboard..... You might get the wisdom of knowing there are things you don't know. So far from what I've read, you sure seem to Know a lot.

Chocolate and DruidicDamnation like this.
    SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

Measurement is nothing more than a comparison and relation of something of an objective or observable nature into an abstract idea that is near uniform within its system of comprehension that can be recorded and not flood the capacity of our minds as we attempt to comprehend it. Really it’s all in your head technically but, even so it’s still quite useful isn’t it? Still doesn't stop from being 'real' though.

Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

Everything is internal so. Can you tell me a time you experienced something externally? All the information we percieve, is coming from inside of us. (sensory information)

I don't really get where you were going with explaing the concept of measuring. You saying all that you are feeling?

I grasp how measurement is for the sake of quantifying things into human perspective.... why did you bring it up?

You are arguing a scientific concept being 'real' despite being a thoughtform for the sake of saying there are concepts that are very real despite.... what?

Acknowledged nothing of what I brought up and now just sounding a tad cryptic in what you are trying to get across, which is ironic considering you said you " despise it when people don't say what they are really feeling." Kind of feels like you are beating around the bush a little bit.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

Hm... please add a bit more context to your inquiry.

Feeling has nothing to do with it. Numbers are just a form of measurement. A defined system of uninformed logic that represents a scope of abstract ideas. Thinking 'one' as a more of an idea, it is a defined 'thought' that represents the abstract concept of 'singleness'. Numbers are nothing more that ideas. A sort of 'middle guy' system that is used to represent the world around us in a semi-stable 'state' and allow us to understand it in a discernable manner. The concept, or idea of numbers is malleable. Numerology is nothing more that over complicated symbology, and symbology is even more suggestive to interpretation. Something only has meaning if you give it to it. "Still doesn't stop from being 'real' though."

Please use your head a bit.

I'm cryptic because I'd rather prod everyone on this site to actually think instead of dutifully nodding their head and agreeing with others. As for my feelings, I really just feel disinterest and beyond that really nothing towards this conversation/thread, for the most part.

Chocolate likes this.
    Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

Anyone can sound cryptic, it also sounds better than being blatantly rude; "Please use your head a bit."

Just because someone can twist and bend something to serve what they say, doesn't mean the prototype has no truth.

People can totally use numerology to say whatever they want if they spin it right, that doesn't mean numbers/symbols cannot be used in ways that give you filters that Actually allow for advanced vision.

Kind of an ego trip in my opinion to belittle in the fasion of "are just" "nothing more than" towards the concept numbers, if anything I find it kind of disingenuous.

To scoff at the value and power of measurement is foolish. Then again, perspective.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

Rude? My sympathies for your sensitivity.

I'm afraid you're going to have to expound on the point you are trying to make if you want to understand it.

It went waayyy over your head....

Ego trip? I don't really see how I am exactly ego tripping at present. Apologies if my phrasing or tone comes across that way. I am told that I sound like I am giving a lecture at times so I come across as talking down to people in a 'holier than thou' voice; however that isn't my intention.

Scoff?... So it is some how a mockery to blatantly state the mechanics of something from and on a philosophical and mental level? All the while, indirectly pointing out the inherent flaws of matter brought up?

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

Why do use keep commenting on this thread if it is uninteresting and is going to cause a fuss, If you two are not going to accept each others opinions and "different" understandings on this topic and stop wasting your time with this continuation of pointless bickering, I'll just ask the Moderators to close this thread, Because this is getting a bit out of hand for my liking.

~ DruidicDamnation

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

@mods (Do not close this thread, this is just a warning)..

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

I personally think this thread should keep going. I would like to know the answers about it.

Anyway, there was a book i read before named ASAP science. It states that human doesn't only perceive 5 senses, we also perceive time sense and many other too. We all have a little clock inside our mind, just think, do u know how much time u wasted on reading this thread? It's your time sense telling u that this shit is wasting your time.

Gotta agree on Sageyuu here.